ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting The HS prospect you would most like to see FSU land in 2025 is ...

You can pick any prospect in the class of 2025. But let's limit the discussion to anyone who has made an official visit to FSU in June or has one planned for the fall.

Think about the prospect who has impressed you on film. Or maybe you've seen them in person. Or think about a prospect at a position of need in future years.
Reactions: Jeperr6564

Football Recruiting (Updated) Four-star LB Tavion Wallace commits to Arkansas

Four-star LB Tavion Wallace is set to announce which school he will commit to on Tuesday. The Wayne County (Ga.) prospect will decide between Florida State, Georgia, Florida and Arkansas and plans to make his pledge public at 6:30 PM. The Osceola's Pat Burnham and Charles Fishbein have FutureCast in for Wallace to commit to the Seminoles. FSU was the last of the four schools to receive an official visit from Wallace. He said after his trip to Tallahassee that the Seminoles getting his last visit was intentional.

Here is some of what Wallace had to say after his official visit just a week and a half ago.

"It went amazing. Florida State, it's always held a special place in my heart," said Wallace on June 23 after his visit. "This visit, it went amazing."

"I would say the people, I've been come coming here for over a year now and they've been consistent, and the love has been the same and it's been real, that consistency," said Wallace about what stands out about FSU. "That's big in my recruitment, that's one thing I'm looking for when I chose a school."

Wallace was also asked if there was a reason he saved his official visit until the last weekend of June.

"For sure it was, when I told Coach (Mike) Norvell I've got to have this one last to end it off with a blast because my commitment date July 2nd, I want to end it up off the right way."

The gamble of committing to UF. . .

I see UF landing a few highly rated recruits, and I'm not the only one who believes there is a very good chance they will be looking for a new coach by the end of the season. I can imagine these kids are thinking that they can just transfer out, or decommit if things get bad. . .but roster spots are filling up so early with other teams nowadays. I'm sure they will end up with a landing spot, but it may not end up being the dream school anymore. I wonder if this scenario is being used as a recruiting "tactic". I'm pretty sure I would advise my son or friend against a program that may continue its tailspin and coaching carousel for the foreseeable future.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT