ADVERTISEMENT

“My Pillow”

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Bought one a month ago...it’s by far and away my favorite pillow.

I recommend

Reactions: FSUdawg
I have a couple, my father swears by them. I still prefer my tempur-pedics.

Agreed. Way better than traditional store bought pillows. I wonder how their new mattress toppers are....

I think they run a promo on TV, buy one get one...or they used to

Read the story about the guy that created that brand. Went from broke crackhead to a successful business man

Can you really throw it in the washing machine like they advertise?

Haven’t washed yet.

I almost washed when I took it out of the package. It had a gasoline smell to it from the plastic vacuum pack. It eventually disapated; my mistress smelled the same way when she arrived via the mail...it eventually aired out as well.

Haven’t washed yet.

I almost washed when I took it out of the package. It had a gasoline smell to it from the plastic vacuum pack. It eventually disapated; my mistress smelled the same way when she arrived via the mail...it eventually aired out as well.
Petroleum based products, that's common.

Haven’t washed yet.

mail-order-brides.jpg

I found it to be a mushy pillow. I used it for a while with a thin firmer pillow on top. When it was time for a replacement looked elsewhere.

Can you really throw it in the washing machine like they advertise?

I haven't thrown mine in the washing machine yet, but throwing it in the dryer definitely makes a difference. I have had mine for over a year now (I think it was bought at WalMart or Costco), and it is the best pillow I have ever had.

Speaking of "As Seen on TV".....my wife invested in an IllumiBowl for our main toilet. There's nothing quite so enjoyable as stumbling into the bathroom, just out a deep sleep, to do the 1am "toilet run" and having it glow like it's channeling hell.
sale_21080_image-4.jpg

Speaking of "As Seen on TV".....my wife invested in an IllumiBowl for our main toilet. There's nothing quite so enjoyable as stumbling into the bathroom, just out a deep sleep, to do the 1am "toilet run" and having it glow like it's channeling hell.
sale_21080_image-4.jpg

Dude...I was just about to post this. Mr Wonderful from shark tank invested in this product.

Another one I highly recommend. I have one in every bathroom. Bought one for our dirty Santa Christmas party and the person who took it home thanks me every time I see HER for it. Even women can appreciate this.

Dude...I was just about to post this. Mr Wonderful from shark tank invested in this product.

Another one I highly recommend. I have one in every bathroom. Bought one for our dirty Santa Christmas party and the person who took it home thanks me every time I see HER for it. Even women can appreciate this.
What you need is the whole set up. The IllumiBowl and the Squatty Potty. So while you are getting set to pee into the lower levels of Hades, you can stub your toe(s) on that stupid hard plastic stool, making it crash against the outside of the bowl, waking up everyone in the house. Not to mention your cursing, about how you are sure your toe is now bleeding (but you can't tell because everything is red). So much fun it should be illegal.

another good item to get if you have kids are the "magnetic magic blocks".

Those suckers are awesome.

I remember when Tallahassee got its first walmart way back in the day... the town was abuzz with excitement. Smh.

The very first Wal~Mart in Florida was opened in Quincy. Sam Walton liked to fly to the Quincy Airport when visiting the store.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT