ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Have all of our #100pagesnatty edits disappeared ?

reading about the cbb probe...

Article on SI.com talking about what FBI has:

"If your school produced a first-round pick in the past three years, be worried.”

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2018/02/21/fbi-investigation-players-payments-spreadsheets

I will say I am FAR from stunned any of this list “Arizona, Louisville, Auburn, Miami, USC and Oklahoma State” are already named. That’s like a veritable who’s who of cheating. All that’s missing is Ole Miss.

What a swift kick in the nethers. Opening day?! Holton was our best player and a blast to watch, kid gave it all every damn inning no matter where he played.

How long does recovery from tj take? Is his career at FSU over?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
What a swift kick in the nethers. Opening day?! Holton was our best player and a blast to watch, kid gave it all every damn inning no matter where he played.

How long does recovery from tj take? Is his career at FSU over?

I would assume he did enough at FSU that he would be drafted sufficiently high to leave once he recovers. But then again the MLB (and his agent) May want him to prove he’s fully healthy before heading off.

257tuq.jpg

So Andrew Boselli, son of Tony Boselli, has left FSU for some reason.

I agree with others saying I thought he was going to be great for us when he signed and I don’t know what happened to him. But usually it’s a combo of some sort of drugs, alcohol, injuries, laziness and/or women.

So Andrew Boselli, son of Tony Boselli, has left FSU for some reason.

I agree with others saying I thought he was going to be great for us when he signed and I don’t know what happened to him. But usually it’s a combo of some sort of drugs, alcohol, injuries, laziness and/or women.

Without sitting behind the doors it is obviously speculation unless they come out and say why, but based on underperformance of Oline change in personal may be the easiest way to improve. Plus potential change in O-style.... him being a 3*, he may not be the player his dad was.

Too bad he couldn't stay part of the next chapter. but good luck to him, hope he lands somewhere that makes him happier. Turnover always happens.

Without sitting behind the doors it is obviously speculation unless they come out and say why, but based on underperformance of Oline change in personal may be the easiest way to improve. Plus potential change in O-style.... him being a 3*, he may not be the player his dad was.

Too bad he couldn't stay part of the next chapter. but good luck to him, hope he lands somewhere that makes him happier. Turnover always happens.
Reading between the lines on the TC it sounds like he's been off the team for weeks and he had attitude or entitlement issues, who knows. But the pic from the BC game tells it all.
604CDC93-D876-4F58-9716-3AC8A1474C7A_zpslnbjnndg.jpeg

Reading between the lines on the TC it sounds like he's been off the team for weeks and he had attitude or entitlement issues, who knows. But the pic from the BC game tells it all.
604CDC93-D876-4F58-9716-3AC8A1474C7A_zpslnbjnndg.jpeg
That is as much on Jimbo and Trickett as it is on him.

As someone said, I looked like that during BC as well. I probably slammed 15 high quality beers that night.

"Not my university, not my coach." Good for Jalen!
White, Williams, Rhodes, Darby, Joyner and Brooks should join in with Ramsey.

FTA: "Fisher’s background is as an offensive coach—specifically as a quarterbacks coach. A graphic touting the accomplishments of E.J. Manuel and Christian Ponder probably wouldn’t be as effective a recruiting tool. "

Ouch.

FTA: "Fisher’s background is as an offensive coach—specifically as a quarterbacks coach. A graphic touting the accomplishments of E.J. Manuel and Christian Ponder probably wouldn’t be as effective a recruiting tool. "

Ouch.

LMAO

A&M is desperate for DBs so it makes sense why they did this. They're going to get some this year too. Texas and OU both loaded up on DBs in the 2018 class and aren't taking much in the way of DBs in 2019.

The more you think about Brewster's post, the more it's likely to backfire.
Imagined phone call.
Potential Recruit: Hey coach.....great... I want to play in the NFL.....I can't wait to have you coach me.
Brewster: Uhhhh....I don't coach DBs.
PR: Ohh...well....coach Fisher does, then?
Brewster: No. He's an offensive coach.
PR: Okay...but the guys who coached all those great DBs are on the A&M staff?
Brewster: No. They coach for our SEC rivals Tennessee and Kentucky.
PR: <click>
Brewster: Hello....hello....hello......

#100pagesnatty

Ouch.

Well, Ponder took over 12 million dollars from the NFL and EJ has gotten over 9 million so far. Puts them above the average earnings for DBs on that poster...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Ponder took over 12 million dollars from the NFL and EJ has gotten over 9 million so far. Puts them above the average earnings for DBs on that poster...

Yeah, not convinced that only getting 3? QBs to the NFL is going to be considered a bad thing in a 6 year period. Sure, they might have been able to be better prepared but they had a shot and all had first round contracts! If we could all be that lucky.

I am still bummed about Ponder not making it. He is a textbook case about how a young QB at the NFL level can absolutely be ruined by a poor O-line and lack of targets and loss of faith by coaches. I will never forget the game he had his second season, last game of the year against arch rival Greenbay. Win and their in. He out played Rodgers. He just really lost his confidence and that is all it takes in the NFL. He had the smarts and ability to be a journeyman 1/2 QB.

I am still bummed about Ponder not making it. He is a textbook case about how a young QB at the NFL level can absolutely be ruined by a poor O-line and lack of targets and loss of faith by coaches. I will never forget the game he had his second season, last game of the year against arch rival Greenbay. Win and their in. He out played Rodgers. He just really lost his confidence and that is all it takes in the NFL. He had the smarts and ability to be a journeyman 1/2 QB.

All that sex with Sam Ponder probably made him too weak to properly compete. He’s kept her preggers three seasons in a row. So I guess that’s proof his aim is still good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT