ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Leon SandCastle. That is awesome.

Freaking makes me laugh every time. And the followup had some receiver by the name of Ricecake.
Which then lead me to a video of Rice and Sanders talking about their matchups over the years. Deon says, "Night before a game agasint San Fran, I could never sleep. Would be kicking the sheets off the bed, etc"

has anyone been following the drama on twitter about @BushidoNole ? Is this the same guy who used to post here? Someone said he's the same guy as 6'6" phenom. They're calling him a "catfish" and saying his military-related pictures are stolen from someone else's Instagram. That's not what I remember a catfish to be defined as, more Manteo's girlfriend, but that's just semantics.

How bout if you throw in quality of women?? :D

53af07bf604ec2cd14c1f32edb8ddf42.jpg

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I didn’t realize how awful the PAC-12 has been. They went 1-8 in the bowl season with no playoff participants and only got three teams in March Madness and two are play-in teams.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Lol. UCLA goes down to St Bonaventure. Poor PAC 12-not really a major conference.

I was pulling for the St Bonnies. Much less worried about hammering on the PAC-16? than just rooting for the $650k coach to beat the $2.6 million coach. Almost always pull for the upset come tourney time. Which reminds me, need to update a couple upsets in my bracket...

#100pagesnatty

Let’s hope the Bonnies keep it up and bump uf from the Tourney.
It would help if they had a blast from the past playing center.... big Bob Lanier.

At the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachusetts, visitors are able to compare the size of their foot to that of Lanier's. The largest shoe ever created by shoe company Allen Edmonds was a size 22 for Lanier.

The basketball court at Lanier's alma mater, St. Bonaventure, is named after him.

According to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Lanier would smoke cigarettes during halftime breaks. Abdul-Jabbar would try to take advantage of this by forcing Lanier to run more during the second half.[4]. In the movie Airplane!, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar also references Lanier when he says to little Bobby: "Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT