ADVERTISEMENT

After the last round...you going to... Guthrie’s? Grand Finale? Barnacle Bill’s?...

h8uf

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
Where you heading for the meal??

Krispy Kreme for a dozen if the hot light is on

Dammit! My go-to Krispy Kreme (from the '90s in my Atlandta Daze) for middle-of-the-night munchies burnt up this week!!!

60240d8ed4158.image.jpg

Whataburger, for the Triple meat Triple cheese, large fry and the gallon sized shake.

Reactions: Noledog92
Taco Bell... I am a big fan of the beer poops and exploding in the morning

• Wow
Reactions: booker20
Posted this in the wrong thread originally...

A good friend of mine used to manage some of the Po' Boys in town. Sadly, he passed away much too soon. Anytime we went to Po' Boys we'd get at least something for free, but he had connections all over town, so free to get in and free drinks at most places.

We pulled through the drive-thru at Guthries one late night, made an order and the manager overheard my buddy's voice and they started talking for a bit. Pulled up, got our order and stopped in parking lot to pass out the goods. He opened a gut box and exclaimed "IT'S ALL CHICKEN FINGERS!". Next couple of boxes were the same. A few more all fries. A few more all texas toast. One with the sauce. We ate like kings that night.

The best was going back to Po's Boys on occasion after it was closed and having access to the kitchen. Would make whatever we wanted and a lot of it. He didn't want to get caught, so we ate and drank in the dark. lol.

Posted this in the wrong thread originally...

A good friend of mine used to manage some of the Po' Boys in town. Sadly, he passed away much too soon. Anytime we went to Po' Boys we'd get at least something for free, but he had connections all over town, so free to get in and free drinks at most places.

We pulled through the drive-thru at Guthries one late night, made an order and the manager overheard my buddy's voice and they started talking for a bit. Pulled up, got our order and stopped in parking lot to pass out the goods. He opened a gut box and exclaimed "IT'S ALL CHICKEN FINGERS!". Next couple of boxes were the same. A few more all fries. A few more all texas toast. One with the sauce. We ate like kings that night.

The best was going back to Po's Boys on occasion after it was closed and having access to the kitchen. Would make whatever we wanted and a lot of it. He didn't want to get caught, so we ate and drank in the dark. lol.

@Stands W/Beer, did he make any confessions in the Guthrie’s/PoBoys competition? Good stories!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT