ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Green just choked Jalen Ramsey

Same guys on here every Saturday crying that our guys playing now have no heart yet Jalen has too much heart I guess!

Do you remember how these were drilling into Jalen during his final year at FSU? "He sucked, He shouldnt go in the 1st round, his mouth is bigger than his talent"

We eat our own worse than any fan base in the nation.

Reactions: noleswin904
I just saw the replay, AJ had his hand on Ramsey after the play and kind of pushed Ramsey, Ramsey then shoved him to say take your hand off me then AJ went balistic on him, should Ramsey have shoved him, who knows but he was provoked

Just watch the clip, you will see it too.
Green placed his hand on Ramsey as the play was evidently coming to the end. There was no malice intended at all. That type of contact occurs at the end of every play in any league of football. Ramsey was the jackass for shoving him after unnecessarily which sent Green off. Watch the replay without your garnet and gold glasses.

Trolling implies that I don't mean what I say.

Incorrect.

Troll

trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

You continue to whine about how Ramsey is punk, and you continue to enjoy the internet battle against you. Just because you think you're right (which you're not BTW) doesn't make it any less trolling. You know about 99% of the TC disagrees with you. We get it. You're bored. In fact, you did internet research to prove your point with an old Jimbo clip. Great, you're really convincing everyone now. Cool story bro.

Reactions: CcownzFSU
Green placed his hand on Ramsey as the play was evidently coming to the end. There was no malice intended at all. That type of contact occurs at the end of every play in any league of football. Ramsey was the jackass for shoving him after unnecessarily which sent Green off. Watch the replay without your garnet and gold glasses.

No way, man. Every player that plays at FSU is a great and honorable person.

Incorrect.

Troll

trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

You continue to whine about how Ramsey is punk, and you continue to enjoy the internet battle against you. Just because you think you're right (which you're not BTW) doesn't make it any less trolling. You know about 99% of the TC disagrees with you. We get it. You're bored. In fact, you did internet research to prove your point with an old Jimbo clip. Great, you're really convincing everyone now. Cool story bro.

99%?

1 - That's an unconfirmed rumor at this point.
2 - Being better than anyone else at getting in a player's head doesn't make them a punk.
3 - What did he really do to hurt your feelings so badly?

Exactly! Be an adult!

That's why I don't go around starting fights with people. Novel concept I know.
Playing football is starting fights with people now?

Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

That's why I don't go around starting fights with people. Novel concept I know.
Dude, I've never seen anyone dog an FSU player like you're doing Ramsey. It's crazy.

If our team played with even an ounce of the heart and passion that Ramsey plays with, we might not be 3-5.

Reactions: Tlb06
Oh please. He clearly shoved Green after the play was over.
Dude players shove each other after almost every play. It's part of football. It in now way warranted being put in a choke hold and punched. Green was just upset that he was getting locked down and he snapped.

Dude, I've never seen anyone dog an FSU player like you're doing Ramsey. It's crazy.

If our team played with even an ounce of the heart and passion that Ramsey plays with, we might not be 3-5.

Has it ever occurred to you that I keep talking about Ramsey because I'm responding to everyone's comments? And who has denied that Ramsey is ultra competitive and plays hard?

Oh please. He clearly shoved Green after the play was over.
Right after Green shoved him first. That's part of football. Who started the actual fight? Who grabbed who by the throat & slammed them to the ground & the only one to throw punches? You say Ramsey is a punk for returning a little shove but say things like Green may be your new favorite player for doing all that? Get real. Just admit you have a weird personal issue with Ramsey already. Nothing else you say makes any sense.

Dude players shove each other after almost every play. It's part of football. It in now way warranted being put in a choke hold and punched. Green was just upset that he was getting locked down and he snapped.

LOL. That is not part of football. Ramsey clearly took a cheap shot and tried to walk away like he didn't do anything. Green overreacted for sure, but quit acting like Ramsey wasn't playing dirty. Take off your Garnet and Gold glasses.

Right after Green shoved him first. That's part of football. Who started the actual fight? Who grabbed who by the throat & slammed them to the ground & the only one to throw punches? You say Ramsey is a punk for returning a little shove but say things like Green may be your new favorite player for doing all that? Get real. Just admit you have a weird personal issue with Ramsey already. Nothing else you say makes any sense.

Green did not "shove" him.

Green did not "shove" him.

Wow. He put a hand on him, Ramsey gave him 2 hands back. He had his little feelings hurt & acted like the real punk. It's amazing you're justifying a guy choke slamming from behind & punching someone over a shove that happens ALL THE TIME on a football field. There's no excuse for that kind of behavior & only someone with a seriously odd obsession or hatred of Ramsey would ever think otherwise. Green is the punk who can't handle a little trash talk or go head up with someone & has to sneak a shot at someone from behind. Keep defending him though & acting like Ramsey was playing dirty. An absolutely ridiculous & laughable take.

LOL. That is not part of football. Ramsey clearly took a cheap shot and tried to walk away like he didn't do anything. Green overreacted for sure, but quit acting like Ramsey wasn't playing dirty. Take off your Garnet and Gold glasses.
If you don't think players shove each other after almost every play then the clearly haven't watched much football. Ramsey plays physical. Doesn't mean he's dirty.

If you don't think players shove each other after almost every play then the clearly haven't watched much football. Ramsey plays physical. Doesn't mean he's dirty.

Why did Green snap then if it happens every play? Why has he played in the NFL for 7 years and never had an incident like this?

Wow. He put a hand on him, Ramsey gave him 2 hands back. He had his little feelings hurt & acted like the real punk. It's amazing you're justifying a guy choke slamming from behind & punching someone over a shove that happens ALL THE TIME on a football field. There's no excuse for that kind of behavior & only someone with a seriously odd obsession or hatred of Ramsey would ever think otherwise. Green is the punk who can't handle a little trash talk or go head up with someone & has to sneak a shot at someone from behind. Keep defending him though & acting like Ramsey was playing dirty. An absolutely ridiculous & laughable take.

You claimed that Green shoved him. That simply didn't happen.

Why did Green snap then if it happens every play? Why has he played in the NFL for 7 years and never had an incident like this?
Because he was getting shut down ( 1 rec 6 yds) and Jalen was probably jawing in his ear the whole game and eventually he snapped. Ramsey was in his head. It was obvious.

Because he was getting shut down ( 1 rec 6 yds) and Jalen was probably jawing in his ear the whole game and eventually he snapped. Ramsey was in his head. It was obvious.

He's never been shutdown for a quarter before?

One of the worst takes I've ever seen on this site. A shove on a football field justifies a choke slam & throwing punches & ejection? Get real. Absolutely ridiculous opinion. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive Jalen for whatever he's apparently done to you. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Reactions: CcownzFSU
One of the worst takes I've ever seen on this site. A shove on a football field justifies a choke slam & throwing punches? Get real. Absolutely ridiculous opinion. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive Jalen for whatever he's apparently done to you. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Justified? Green got tossed and will almost certainly be suspended for 2-3 games. It was pretty funny though. And my Nole shades aren't so dark that I can't see that Ramsey didn't instigate the situation. He picked a fight and got choke slammed. It is what it is.

Justified? Green got tossed and will almost certainly be suspended for 2-3 games. It was pretty funny though. And my Nole shades aren't so dark that I can't see that Ramsey didn't instigate the situation. He picked a fight and got choke slammed. It is what it is.
Wrong again. He didn't pick a fight, he shoved a player who he had been going at it with all game up to that point. Again, nothing he did justified Green's actions or getting tossed. You can try slicing it up any other way you want, but you'll just continue being wrong. You can even start deflecting to G&G shades all you want, you'll still be wrong.

A football player shoving another one on a football field is not picking a fight. Get real. Even if it were, don't be a PUNK & take a guy from behind. Take off your anti-Jalen glasses. Stop being so wrong so much.

A football player shoving another one on a football field is not picking a fight. Get real. Even if it were, don't be a PUNK & take a guy from behind. Take off your anti-Jalen glasses. Stop being so wrong so much.
Lol there's no sense in arguing with him. In his world, football players don't shove each other at all during the game.

Lol there's no sense in arguing with him. In his world, football players don't shove each other at all during the game.

Ryan Clark was just on national tv calling out the Jags players for saying that Ramsey "didn't do anything" and said that he was glad that Green stood up for himself. Dude probably doesn't know anything about football though. It's not like he's a Super Bowl champ or anything. He's a former DB too.

Cool. He's wrong too. Would love to see the video you're talking about because I have no doubt you're taking something out of context or twisting some words or something. Even if someone is cool with Green "standing up for himself" it still doesn't change the fact that Jalen did nothing worthy of being ejected. I guess all the other NFL player & former players & media folks are wrong though.

Ryan Clark was just on national tv calling out the Jags players for saying that Ramsey "didn't do anything" and said that he was glad that Green stood up for himself. Dude probably doesn't know anything about football though. It's not like he's a Super Bowl champ or anything. He's a former DB too.
Lol dude go to bed. You just can’t seem to let it go because you can’t stand the fact that the majority doesn’t agree with you and it’s starting to look a little obsessive on your part.

Cool. He's wrong too. Would love to see the video you're talking about because I have no doubt you're taking something out of context or twisting some words or something. Even if someone is cool with Green "standing up for himself" it still doesn't change the fact that Jalen did nothing worthy of being ejected. I guess all the other NFL player & former players & media folks are wrong though.

The ref has already spoken on this. Ramsey was ejected for instigating a fight. He was also warned earlier in the game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/05/ref-jalen-ramsey-ejected-as-an-instigator/

Cool. The ref was wrong too. We already knew that. That's why the whole conversation started. Give it a rest Jalen-hater.

ADVERTISEMENT