ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Green just choked Jalen Ramsey

Cool. The ref was wrong too. We already knew that. That's why the whole conversation started. Give it a rest Jalen-hater.

What exactly is the ref wrong about? He can disqualify a player any time he wants.

Need to click on the watch on youtube link

Still cracks me up lol.

IDK but as a Jags fan I'm happy he's not suspended. Would rather have him pissed off going into that Titans game.

I'm sure there were several factors that were taken into account:

-Technically, he was essentially suspended for a game.
-He's been a model guy off the field his entire career.
-The officiating crew seemed more put out with Ramsey than Green. I'm sure the league office communicates with the officiating crew to get a better handle on the situation. The head referee Brad Allen clearly stated that Ramsey instigated the fight after being warned multiple times to back off. Could have been a little "he had it coming" conversation with the league office.

Who knows really? A lot of it is speculation.

The head referee doesn't know the difference between his butt and a hole in the ground. Ramsey did not "instigate" the fight. Did he deserve a flag for shoving Green? Yes he did, but Green deserves the ejection, suspension, and the fine for his retaliation.

The head referee doesn't know the difference between his butt and a hole in the ground. Ramsey did not "instigate" the fight. Did he deserve a flag for shoving Green? Yes he did, but Green deserves the ejection, suspension, and the fine for his retaliation.

I'd definitely take a random guy on a message boards word over the impartial officials that were on the field. Ramsey was warned "several times" earlier in the half prior to the brawl.

I'd definitely take a random guy on a message boards word over the impartial officials that were on the field. Ramsey was warned "several times" earlier in the half prior to the brawl.

Warned several times for what? Jawing, getting into the guy's head? Why did he need to back off? If he was doing something he shouldn't have done then the idiot official should have flagged him.

Warned several times for what? Jawing, getting into the guy's head? Why did he need to back off? If he was doing something he shouldn't have done then the idiot official should have flagged him.

Oh, don't worry. Ramsey is developing a reputation and will get flagged plenty in the future. You can count on that.

He applied a perfect rear naked choke in full pads - that takes skill
He did. Watch as they keep rolling around Jalen finally gets a good toss in with some backup. Never will understand punching someone with a helmet on. Stupid

He did. Watch as they keep rolling around Jalen finally gets a good toss in with some backup. Never will understand punching someone with a helmet on. Stupid

He's seriously lucky he didn't break his hand.

ADVERTISEMENT