ADVERTISEMENT

Be Proud UF Dante Flowers

rjw615

Starter
Mar 18, 2009
NFL star Dante Fowler -- the 3rd pick in the '15 Draft -- played the role of referee as the mother of his child brawled with another woman at a FL apartment complex ... and TMZ Sports has the video. It all went down on February 1st around 10 PM -- when 21-year-old Fowler arrived to the complex with a woman believed to be his girlfriend ... who confronted Fowler's baby mama in a common area in front of an elevator. Fowler (a 6'3" 260 pound defensive end for the Jacksonville Jaguars) gets between the two women -- but instead of breaking it up ... he steps back and uses his arm to signal for the fight to begin. What ensues is pure violence ... with the women wailing on each other as Fowler oversees ...

**Hate to provide a link to TMZ but video is on TMZ if you want to check it out

I sent an email to tmz this morning to see if they can get the video to Joe Mixon and release it.

This is not a big deal at all. But since it involves a former Gator, specifically Dante Fowler, people on here will blow it out of proportion.

This is not a big deal at all. But since it involves a former Gator, specifically Dante Fowler, people on here will blow it out of proportion.

Not a big deal at all? I think the NFL will likely disagree with you. Poor decision on the turd's behalf. He should have stopped the fight...not apparently engineer it.

Not a big deal at all? I think the NFL will likely disagree with you. Poor decision on the turd's behalf. He should have stopped the fight...not apparently engineer it.

How will the NFL disagree? Did he hit either of them? Did he break any laws?

There is no audio in the video. For all we know, he could have tried to stop them from fighting and just said "ok if this is what y'all want to do, go for it." Then he steps in and breaks it up before it gets too out of hand.

This is nothing. He was smart to stay out of the middle of a cat fight. He could have gotten hurt, or lost his cool and done something stupid.

Reactions: MD3000
So glad he didnt come here....Watches and probably encourages the mom of his child to fight another women as he stands by and watches...Class act.

Click here

And who filmed the incident? Was it a stationary camera? Who was nice enough to share it?

uf must be so proud of its continuing legacy! That place is a toilet!

The story was reported locally here in Jax this morning. Dummy brought his current girlfriend to his baby mama's house. For that, he should have his head examined.

I'm not defending his actions but at least he wasn't the one throwing the punches.

remind me... besides spurring us in recruiting. What the other reason why I dislike him. Seem to have forgot.

The story was reported locally here in Jax this morning. Dummy brought his current girlfriend to his baby mama's house. For that, he should have his head examined.

I'm not defending his actions but at least he wasn't the one throwing the punches.
I am a generation late ... couldn't find two fighting divas like that ... had to settle for an admirable woman of character and few combat skills.

Not sure what the big deal is. His baby momma and his current girlfriend don't get along.. STOP. THE. PRESSES. Maybe he expected that, whether they like each other or not, they would act civil? In the end you can clearly see he hesitates to gt in the middle before finally breaking up the fight. I dont honestly know how some people want others to respond in a situation. He didnt touch anyone, didnt start the fight, and then broke it up.. Shame on you, Fowler???

Reactions: jay_kahn
The video is so misleading....I'm sure he was saying, "Ladies, please stop!, I don't want to re-tear my ACL" and he then backs away...

Reactions: NOLEpalm_Radio
Yes, typical gator thuggery, yet not a word on sEcSPN, USA Today, Yahoo sports, etc. Now, if this was FSU, everyone would be all over it.

To me, it does not matter whether he threw the punches or just watched. Civilized people do not stand idly by and let two women just beat the crap out of each other, at least they used to step in (especially since one is the mother of his child). Unfortunately a sign of the times. Civility, humanity, chivalry and honor seem to be lost on such a large swath of the younger generations.

Absolute favorite part of the video is how the one girl kicks off both her shoes before throwing her first haymaker...something tells me this is not her first Rodeo!!

It was bad enough for him to already release a statement apologizing and the Jags said that kind of violence was "unacceptable" and that he was "embarrassed and remorseful."

Yes, typical gator thuggery, yet not a word on sEcSPN, USA Today, Yahoo sports, etc. Now, if this was FSU, everyone would be all over it.

To me, it does not matter whether he threw the punches or just watched. Civilized people do not stand idly by and let two women just beat the crap out of each other, at least they used to step in (especially since one is the mother of his child). Unfortunately a sign of the times. Civility, humanity, chivalry and honor seem to be lost on such a large swath of the younger generations.

Thuggery? Since when is standing back and avoiding getting in the middle of a cat fight thuggery?

I swear, some of you have such thick garnet and gold glasses that the moment you see anything involving a rival/former rival player, all logic immediately flies out the window.

Thuggery? Since when is standing back and avoiding getting in the middle of a cat fight thuggery?

I swear, some of you have such thick garnet and gold glasses that the moment you see anything involving a rival/former rival player, all logic immediately flies out the window.
I guess I just hang around more civilized folks than you do. Not the kind of behavior the women I know engage in, let alone are encouraged to engage in.

Reactions: goldmom

He lives in a different world. Girlfriend and baby mama? Fighting? Take out the trash. Period.

I guess someone else lives in Dante's world too. Good Gosh a Mighty.

What would you say if this was two of his boys fighting and he didn't step in? Probably not a damn thing.

Because this is two women? It's a big deal and he's somehow the bad guy even though he didn't touch either of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT