ADVERTISEMENT

Be Proud UF Dante Flowers

Not sure what the big deal is. His baby momma and his current girlfriend don't get along.. STOP. THE. PRESSES. Maybe he expected that, whether they like each other or not, they would act civil? In the end you can clearly see he hesitates to gt in the middle before finally breaking up the fight. I dont honestly know how some people want others to respond in a situation. He didnt touch anyone, didnt start the fight, and then broke it up.. Shame on you, Fowler???
HE ENCOURAGED IT. You clearly see him waving them together. A real man would have stood between them and got the F out before any stupid crap like that happenned. I really don't get where the world is coming to if that is considered ok or even admirable. I don't give a ratz ass if he is a gator, cane, or nole. That is trash.

Yes, typical gator thuggery, yet not a word on sEcSPN, USA Today, Yahoo sports, etc. Now, if this was FSU, everyone would be all over it.

To me, it does not matter whether he threw the punches or just watched. Civilized people do not stand idly by and let two women just beat the crap out of each other, at least they used to step in (especially since one is the mother of his child). Unfortunately a sign of the times. Civility, humanity, chivalry and honor seem to be lost on such a large swath of the younger generations.
Thank you!

Not sure what the big deal is. His baby momma and his current girlfriend don't get along.. STOP. THE. PRESSES. Maybe he expected that, whether they like each other or not, they would act civil? In the end you can clearly see he hesitates to gt in the middle before finally breaking up the fight. I dont honestly know how some people want others to respond in a situation. He didnt touch anyone, didnt start the fight, and then broke it up.. Shame on you, Fowler???

The big deal is because it's Dante Fowler.

"Like OMG, like why isnt this is on ESPN. Like if it were FSU it would be like all over the place." Love these posts, keep it up WC. Glad I pay $100 a year to hear grown men complain about inequality, sounds like a Bernie Sanders rally

You people are actually mad that he DIDNT get physical with 2 women?

You really need to get over what he did five years ago. It's time to move on from it.

Nah, I'm not a gator lover nor a gator forgiver. Plus his recent social media post on national signing day reaffirmed the trash that he is.

Although Fowler did nothing wrong from the video we've seen (more to come) I enjoy seeing gators & former gators have negative publicly around them. I will never forgive them for the hate they threw towards Jameis and still throw his way.

I hate the gators. I hate Wurrfel & Tebow too.

Don't like Fragile Fred Taylor either.

Bosa come on down.

Nah, I'm not a gator lover nor a gator forgiver. Plus his recent social media post on national signing day reaffirmed the trash that he is.

Don't like Fragile Fred Taylor either.

Bosa come on down.

So you're sensitive?

Got it.

For the other Jag fans on here...

upset-jaguars-fan_zpswddodws2.gif

Reactions: JoBu16
HE ENCOURAGED IT. You clearly see him waving them together. A real man would have stood between them and got the F out before any stupid crap like that happenned. I really don't get where the world is coming to if that is considered ok or even admirable. I don't give a ratz ass if he is a gator, cane, or nole. That is trash.

That's not what it looked like. At all.

Thuggery? Since when is standing back and avoiding getting in the middle of a cat fight thuggery?

I swear, some of you have such thick garnet and gold glasses that the moment you see anything involving a rival/former rival player, all logic immediately flies out the window.
Looked to me like he was waving them on and telling them to have at each other. At least that is what it looked like to me. Not a gentlemanly thing to do, imho.

Reactions: goldmom
The NFL has issued a statement that they are looking into the videos and if Dante Fowler incited the fight in any way, he will face discipline.

According to ProFootballTalk, the NFL has reviewed the video and called the images "disturbing."

No big deal, ha!

That's not what it looked like. At all.

I thought that's what it looked like.

I don't really care either way. Bad press for the gators is always good to me, so I'm glad people are hearing about it. But really it's whatever to me. But he definitely looked like a referee before a fight saying "let's get it on then".

Looked to me like he was waving them on and telling them to have at each other. At least that is what it looked like to me. Not a gentlemanly thing to do, imho.
Exactly what I saw but ole renegade saw something else. Maybe he trying to get them to dance when he waved them together.

Thuggery? Since when is standing back and avoiding getting in the middle of a cat fight thuggery?

I swear, some of you have such thick garnet and gold glasses that the moment you see anything involving a rival/former rival player, all logic immediately flies out the window.

So I guess you stay out of the way when your bitches throw down? Do you kick your dogs before or after borrowing cigarettes from your 10-year old nephew?

The point is it is a low class, dirt bag act which is entirely consistent with the finest traditions of his alma mater.

A wasted draft pick by my Jags IMO. He's always been of low character, and he just keeps adding proof.....

So I guess you stay out of the way when your bitches throw down? Do you kick your dogs before or after borrowing cigarettes from your 10-year old nephew?

The point is it is a low class, dirt bag act which is entirely consistent with the finest traditions of his alma mater.

Yes, it was so low class for him to stay out of a cat fight. If he gets involved and you idiots see the headline "Dante Fowler in the middle of two women fighting," you all would be screaming that he beats women.

Yes, it was so low class for him to stay out of a cat fight. If he gets involved and you idiots see the headline "Dante Fowler in the middle of two women fighting," you all would be screaming that he beats women.

If he did nothing wrong, why did he apologize? You're defending him and he has already acknowledged wrongdoing.

Tell me now that Aaron Hernandez is simply misunderstood.

If he did nothing wrong, why did he apologize? You're defending him and he has already acknowledged wrongdoing.

Tell me now that Aaron Hernandez is simply misunderstood.

I'm sure his agent and the team told him to issue some kind of statement.

Let me ask you this: if it was two of his boys fighting, would you even care? The only reason anyone is making this out to be a big deal is because it's two women involved.

The other reason it's a big deal on here is because it's Dante Fowler. People are still butthurt about what he did on signing day five years ago.

Let me ask you this: if it was two of his boys fighting, would you even care? The only reason anyone is making this out to be a big deal is because it's two women involved.

The other reason it's a big deal on here is because it's Dante Fowler. People are still butthurt about what he did on signing day five years ago.

I am not "butthurt" by what he did several years ago. Frankly, his dishonorable behavior belied his lack of character. ultimately, he did us a favor by going to uf because his lack of judgment, poor character, and selfish actions would have been a cancer to our team. Unfortunately, that bad recipe was further cultivated at uf and now my Jags are left with the resulting foul cake. Wasted pick. Wasted money. Team embarrassment

And to answer your point, yes, it would reflect bad character if he was refereeing his boys in a fight, but the reality is even more egregious.

Having a "baby mama" is ridiculous enough, but having her meet up with your current girlfriend du jour, and then allowing them to fight shows horrible judgment and the character of a dirtbag. Great role model, too! Again, it goes back to thinking only about himself, just like he did back at uf. Indefensible, don't you agree?

Disagree. Horrible judgment from a person who is all about "Dante", his team, his bimbos, and the community be damned. I am so glad this clown is not a Seminole, but regret that he is an overrated, overpaid, Jag.

There are many who would have a problem with this kind of bafoonery regardless of the gender of the combatants. It is reprehensible behavior period.

Now get off my lawn

I am not "butthurt" by what he did several years ago. Frankly, his dishonorable behavior belied his lack of character. ultimately, he did us a favor by going to uf because his lack of judgment, poor character, and selfish actions would have been a cancer to our team. Unfortunately, that bad recipe was further cultivated at uf and now my Jags are left with the resulting foul cake. Wasted pick. Wasted money. Team embarrassment

And to answer your point, yes, it would reflect bad character if he was refereeing his boys in a fight, but the reality is even more egregious.

Having a "baby mama" is ridiculous enough, but having her meet up with your current girlfriend du jour, and then allowing them to fight shows horrible judgment and the character of a dirtbag. Great role model, too! Again, it goes back to thinking only about himself, just like he did back at uf. Indefensible, don't you agree?

Wasted pick? Wasted money? Embarrassment? Way to overreact. He hasn't even played a game. He hasn't done anything to embarrass the team. Unless you're referring to this laughable incident.

All this bitching among fellow Noles over a former Gator player?? Nonsense. Y'all must be absolutely starved for football season. At this rate, there will be death threats on this board by May.

Wasted pick? Wasted money? Embarrassment? Way to overreact. He hasn't even played a game. He hasn't done anything to embarrass the team. Unless you're referring to this laughable incident.

The incident is embarrassing to the player and the team (thus the player's apology and the team's public statement of concern). The "wasted pick" is more of a prediction based on Fowler's conduct the last 4 years, including his latest foray into the press for all the wrong reasons. Maybe the kid can turn it around but he hasn't shown good judgment and character thus far. Time will tell.

The incident is embarrassing to the player and the team (thus the player's apology and the team's public statement of concern). The "wasted pick" is more of a prediction based on Fowler's conduct the last 4 years, including his latest foray into the press for all the wrong reasons. Maybe the kid can turn it around but he hasn't shown good judgment and character thus far. Time will tell.

The team only released a statement because they were told to by the league office. This probably wouldn't have even been a story if the league office never released a statement on it. They made it a story when they called the photos "disturbing."

I don't think this incident is an indictment of his character. Maybe a lack of maturity, but I'd hardly question his character because of this.

We're obviously going to agree to disagree here, so we'll just leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT