ADVERTISEMENT

Be Proud UF Dante Flowers

NFL says they will review the matter. Fowler says he is embarrassed by this family conflict. Jax Jaguars say such violence is unacceptable, and the Jaguars will provide "resources and support to Dante and his family".

Some family! Resources and support? I guess NFL teams are hiring staffs of social workers and marriage counselors.

NFL says they will review the matter. Fowler says he is embarrassed by this family conflict. Jax Jaguars say such violence is unacceptable, and the Jaguars will provide "resources and support to Dante and his family".

Some family! Resources and support? I guess NFL teams are hiring staffs of social workers and marriage counselors.

That would some well paid social workers and counselors if their on the NFL dime, might be an employment line around the block.

This has been out for four days already. Not really "news" anymore.
It's did come out a few days ago but ever thread on here that got started was zapped real quick. The kid is a pos and I'm glad he wasn't a Nole.

Classless embarrassment to his school, his current team, and himself. The Gator Trifecta.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT