ADVERTISEMENT

Black Sails

Oh yea..........Season 2 put it up there with Deadwood (I know I'll get !@#$ from that, but it's the truth). And yes, Ray Stevenson is Black Beard.

And season 2 of Power was awesome as well.......and really getting into season 3 of Ray Donovan.

And season 2 of Power was awesome as well.......and really getting into season 3 of Ray Donovan.

Yeah, Enjoyed Season 1 of Power but Season 2 was really good. Just received S1Disk2 of Ray Donovan today from Netflix. Enjoying it so far too.

Is it on Netflix or Amazon prime? I don't watch a lot of TV but I do like pirates stuff.

wanted to jump back in because I liked season 1 so much, but I found I'd forgotten a lot and was having to rewatch season 1. I should probably just go read a synopsis and then move onto season 2

Oh yea..........Season 2 put it up there with Deadwood (I know I'll get !@#$ from that, but it's the truth). And yes, Ray Stevenson is Black Beard.

Season finales of Power and Black Sails this season were among the best I have ever seen. Friend of mine had a small part in Power (he played the tortured/murdered Albanian) and he told me the rest of the season would be out of control.

Season finales of Power and Black Sails this season were among the best I have ever seen. Friend of mine had a small part in Power (he played the tortured/murdered Albanian) and he told me the rest of the season would be out of control.

That's cool that your friend played a part............Power is now 3rd on my favorite series

Deadwood & Boardwalk tied for 1st
Black Sails 2nd
BOB & Power 3rd
Rome 4th (should have went on for a couple of more seasons)

That's cool that your friend played a part............Power is now 3rd on my favorite series

Deadwood & Boardwalk tied for 1st
Black Sails 2nd
BOB & Power 3rd
Rome 4th (should have went on for a couple of more seasons)
I also can't believe Rome ended so abruptly. Funny story, I got busted by HBO for torrenting Rome when I lived in Salley Hall my freshman year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT