ADVERTISEMENT

Cosby apparently admitted raping under oath

Did he admit to actually giving the pills to women and then having sex with them or if it was just his intent to so do.

Did he admit to actually giving the pills to women and then having sex with them or if it was just his intent to so do.

Well the early reports when I first posted it said he admitted to the rapes...BUT now that I see the deposition transcript speaking as an attorney he did no such thing. He did (assuming the transcript is accurate) admit to buying Quaaludes and admitted giving them to women he intended to have sex with BUT...when asked if they were given the drugs without their consent his attorney objected and it went unanswered.

So not technically an admission of rape as alleged earlier (unless you believe the feminist version of rape wherein a woman who willing consents to the drugs and the sex then is "raped" because they no longer can consent due to intoxication), but as close to it as you can probably get.

Well the early reports when I first posted it said he admitted to the rapes...BUT now that I see the deposition transcript speaking as an attorney he did no such thing. He did (assuming the transcript is accurate) admit to buying Quaaludes and admitted giving them to women he intended to have sex with BUT...when asked if they were given the drugs without their consent his attorney objected and it went unanswered.

So not technically an admission of rape as alleged earlier (unless you believe the feminist version of rape wherein a woman who willing consents to the drugs and the sex then is "raped" because they no longer can consent due to intoxication), but as close to it as you can probably get.
Why would the lawyer object that late?

And when was this? If there's no criminal charge possible he has no Fifth to plead.

It's still showing on some channel because my wife watches it all the time.
I'd be interested in which channel that is, as I can't seem to find anyone airing it via Google, but I'll keep looking another minute or so.

Centric and Aspire seem to have been the last two channels to keep it.
This article is from Nov 2014 as well. http://madamenoire.com/491053/aspire-centric-continue-airing-cosby-show-reruns/

Aspire and Centric showed it for a bit longer than most, but cancelled it in Dec 2014.
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/12/17/bet-cancels-cosby-show-bill-cosby-centric/
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...twork-cancels-cosby-programming-tim-cavanaugh

Do you not have google on your computer? :p

Ok, looks like Centric is showing TCS now, according to the Comcast Channel Guide. Seems the Centric cancellation was temporary, but I suspect that will change very soon.

Why would the lawyer object that late?

And when was this? If there's no criminal charge possible he has no Fifth to plead.

It was 2005, so plenty of possible charges.

As far as why so late, I've only seen an edited transcript so I'm not entirely sure. They keep referring to some "deal" between attorneys where he would only talk about the Jane Does of the civil suit in 2005. The interesting thing for me is whether his attorney gets sued or otherwise in trouble now that the depos were somehow released.

You have to think that if banging a comatose lady was his thing he could have paid a chick to do it....or simply had a volunteer. The desires for drugged intercourse, deviant though they are, could have been satiated with willing participants. His true aim was the violate these women.....

Reactions: FSUTribe76
W0dKWnt.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

As long as the SOL is in effect they can cry all they want to Gloria Aldred, but they won't get a dime. The problem is that a few of them to seemed to be SO sensere turned out to be complete liars.

Apparently Bounce TV (whatever that is) was still airing episodes, but both Centric and Bounce have announced today that they are removing TCS from their lineup.

The Playboy mansion story was proved to be a lie, they had video of that event, he wasn't there and he had a video of his own showing he was in New York at the time. Dickerson also was shown to be a liar, her own words in her autobiography. Are they ALL lying? Who knows, but I do know that if you made a decision to do nothing until 20 years and well after the SOL has run out then I think you give up the right to be believed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT