ADVERTISEMENT

Dog of peace

Yikes. I had an experience tonight. I was just leaving my client's house.

I was walking up a trail and a man was walking a large white Pitbull. It was pulling the leash towards me.

I have no idea what it would have done if it caught me. It would have ruined my year, at least.

A pitbull killed his cat a few months ago. :(

I just ordered some bear spray to carry with me when I go there.

"It's not the dog it's the owner...." 🐄💩
Its both. Some dogs are naturally more aggressive than others. Some just have that trait and it could never come out until it does. If the owner cant control the dog in all situations your asking for trouble. I have Cane Corso's and you have to be very controlling with them or they will take advantage and try to be the alpha as all dogs will. But I wont own Pitbull's due to insurance and other considerations.

I have friends that own German Shorthairs that are pet murderers if they get out so its not just pits either.

Reactions: rtpnole
Yikes. I had an experience tonight. I was just leaving my client's house.

I was walking up a trail and a man was walking a large white Pitbull. It was pulling the leash towards me.

I have no idea what it would have done if it caught me. It would have ruined my year, at least.

A pitbull killed his cat a few months ago. :(

I just ordered some bear spray to carry with me when I go there.
Neighbors Ridgeback killed two Pitbull's that got into his yard. Killed them and neatly layed them infront of the back door as a prize. He was proud as a new dad.

Wow.

What happened with the owner of the dead Pit Bulls?
Nothing as far as I know. I don't think the owners ever knew what happened, just assumed they ran off and got picked up by animal control. I doubt they checked either. He reported it to animal control and they came out and picked up the dead animals. They were not house pets and you could see they lived outdoors likely in someone's yard. Its really sad that these dogs paid the price for a irresponsible owner.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
They are those things too. This dog is a big baby. However, they were bred to hunt boars and lions so... My dogs are gentle, sweet and overgrown lap dogs but if they sense a threat its game on.
Like Akita's............bred to hunt bear and to protect the emperors children. Great around people, hell around other animals.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
Safety Tip:

If a dog is biting you or someone else, put your hand under it's collar, twist it and lift up.

The dog will pass out in seconds. If the dog doesn't have a collar, use a belt.

Then run. :)

Safety Tip:

If a dog is biting you or someone else, put your hand under it's collar, twist it and lift up.

The dog will pass out in seconds. If the dog doesn't have a collar, use a belt.

Then run. :)
Have you tried this with a 100-150 dog intent on injuring or killing you?

Reactions: F4Gary
Just put the sights between its beady devil eyes, says smile beotch and let a round or two go!!

End of story!
No last rites needed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT