ADVERTISEMENT

Email this morning: "Masters in 3 weeks. Start Training Now"

NDallasRuss

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 5, 2002
Purcellville, VA
That's it. I'm doing it! You guys wish me luck!!

15-charles-barkley-golf-swing-1-charles-barkley-gifs.gif

Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former certified internal auditor, now about to become the Masters champion........it's in the hole.......

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former certified internal auditor, now about to become the Masters champion........it's in the hole.......
For anyone out there doubting whether or not they can train to become the Masters champion in three weeks, I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
For anyone out there doubting whether or not they can train to become the Masters champion in three weeks, I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Just make the ball go to its home.

tumblr_m67bh4oDME1rxjl6ko1_400.gif

The key is to study a lot of different golf swings until I find the one that works for me. In this case, maybe I should try barefoot golfing.

i-wish-these-beauties-were-giving-me-golf-lessons-28-photos-22.gif

The key is to study a lot of different golf swings until I find the one that works for me. In this case, maybe I should try barefoot golfing.

i-wish-these-beauties-were-giving-me-golf-lessons-28-photos-22.gif
Oh, Mrs. Crane, I'm looking at you... You wore green so you could hide. I don't blame you - you're a tramp! Ooh! That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman you know that? You're a little monkey woman... You're lean and you're mean and you're not too far between either I bet, are ya? Would you like to wrap your spikes around my head?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT