ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale: Champions Club Tickets for Louisiana Monroe 12/2 $75 each

noleforever95

Feb 6, 2013
Greensboro, NC
Have two side-by-side in the Champions Club for Louisiana Monroe next Saturday, 12/2. Seats Section C325, row 5, seats 15 and 16. Will take $150 for the pair and will not separate. Price is firm. Please PM me if interested and thanks in advance.

Have two side-by-side in the Champions Club for Louisiana Monroe next Saturday, 12/2. Seats Section C325, row 5, seats 15 and 16. Will take $150 for the pair and will not separate. Price is firm. Please PM me if interested and thanks in advance.

I can PayPal you $100 immediately for the pair if no one bites.

No. I’m in North Carolina but attend all home games. The tickets will be transferred via e-mail directly from my booster account.
I am a Champions Club member and have my own seats but I have two young boys that I want to take to the game. I'll give you $50 each, if you are interested.

Tickets are sold. Thanks folks and Go Noles.

I have 2 skybox tickets in the main Booster box if anyone is in need. Asking $100 each, includes food and booze. Call or text me at 850-321-6708

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT