ADVERTISEMENT

Softball FSU softball loses season opener for first time since 2014 to Charlotte

I thought the Charlotte ladies did themselves proud. If you didn't care who won, it was a great game to watch. I hope that the FSU team doesn't let Charlotte have another enjoyable win tonight.

I thought the Charlotte ladies did themselves proud. If you didn't care who won, it was a great game to watch. I hope that the FSU team doesn't let Charlotte have another enjoyable win tonight.
Not to give FSU a total excuse but that's a good Charlotte team. Returns a lot of players from last year's team which made the NCAA Tournament.

It wasn't losing that was the problem--it was the way they lost. All the preseason pitching concerns came roaring back with a vengeance....5 walks, 3 hit batsmen...losing the lead twice. Not a single pitcher was dominating, not even the hoped-for ace or the outstanding freshman, and they used like four...

It wasn't losing that was the problem--it was the way they lost. All the preseason pitching concerns came roaring back with a vengeance....5 walks, 3 hit batsmen...losing the lead twice. Not a single pitcher was dominating, not even the hoped-for ace or the outstanding freshman, and they used like four...
Kat Sandercock also wasn't dominating early in her career. It was not a great start and I'm not guaranteeing everything ends up perfect but I think I'm done doubting Lonni in terms of how she utilizes her pitchers. She's been proven correct time and time again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT