ADVERTISEMENT

Grade my fantasy team...

booker20

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 1, 2003
Little Egypt
So our draft was Monday night... and I missed it. I had softball practice for my two oldest daughters.

I had put a bunch of players that I knew I would be interested in were they available at the top of my list, but there was no order or anything like that.

Let me know what you think!

QB
Aaron Rodgers
(Teddy Bridgewater)

RB
Chris Ivory
Devontae Freeman
(LeGarrette Blount)

WR
Odell Beckham Jr.
Mike Evans
Nelson Agholor
(Marques Colston)

TE
Zach Ertz
(Austin Sefarian-Jenkins)

K
Cody Parkey

DEF
Miami

All current bench players are in parenthesis.

I don't play but I'd say overall it is pretty good. Tough to grade without seeing what everyone else has. Weak RBs, strong WRs, Best QB.

I don't play but I'd say overall it is pretty good. Tough to grade without seeing what everyone else has. Weak RBs, strong WRs, Best QB.
Yea, not being able to be online for the draft screwed me... but I was able to make a couple of moves on the waiver wire (just cleared today). I had KB... hated having to get rid of him.

you may be able to trade bridgewater after the first couple of games if he breaks out this year.

you may be able to trade bridgewater after the first couple of games if he breaks out this year.
I hope so, but ppl n the league seemed to ignore trades last year... That, and I took their $$$ last year. So they might not like me (its mainly family of a friend of mine).

Here is my first opponent:(My team in parenthesis)

QB
Matt Stafford (Aaron Rodgers)

WR
Calvin Johnson (Odell Beckham Jr.)
Jordan Matthews (Mike Evans)

RB
Eddy Lacy (Chris Ivory)
Andre Ellington (Devanta Freeman/ LaGarette Blount)

TE
Jimmy Graham (Zach Ertz)

W/R
Julian Edelman (Nelson Aghlor)

K
Matt Bryant (Cody Parkey)

DEF
New England (Miami)

There's no way I'd start Algholor over Colston. With Graham gone, Colston will most definitely be Brees' top RZ target.

At first glance, it doesn't look like a very strong team in a 10-team league. Of course, teams that look bad in the beginning sometimes end up on top. You better pray Rodgers and Eli Manning stay healthy.

That's a good point... I am just mesmerized by NA's quickness and athleticism.

I would start him over Colston week one. He's going to play the Maclin role in that offense. Jordan Matthews benefitted a lot from his chemistry with Sanchez last year. I still think he has an excellent season, but I think Chip Kelly would prefer more balance between receivers.

At first glance, it doesn't look like a very strong team in a 10-team league. Of course, teams that look bad in the beginning sometimes end up on top. You better pray Rodgers and Eli Manning stay healthy.

I agree, it doesn't feel "strong." That why it sucked so bad missing the draft.

Last year, I started the year 4-6, was able to pick up Justin Forset and C.J. Anderson, plus the emergence of OBJr, and I won the league... I'm \hoping for a similar situation this year lol.

duuuuuuude. 3 RB's in a 10-man league and that is who you got left with? Brutal.

I'd grade that team a C honestly.

duuuuuuude. 3 RB's in a 10-man league and that is who you got left with? Brutal.

I'd grade that team a C honestly.
Yea, it auto picked a lot cuz I couldn't do the draft. Ppl will get hurt, and I'll scoop up the replacements just like last year hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT