ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF NFL Draft

Re: PGSF NFL Draft - FSU3456 skipped/ Rishi is on the Clock

I really just don't see AJ being an NFL QB, but it wouldn't shock me if a team took him this high, it might anger me a bit though.

Originally posted by tommynole3476:
I really just don't see AJ being an NFL QB, but it wouldn't shock me if a team took him this high, it might anger me a bit though.
tommy,

Why let it bother you? If he fails, that is on that team. I think he lacks the arm strength but may just be smart enough to be successful in a balanced offense.

Originally posted by fmol4:
tommy,

Why let it bother you? If he fails, that is on that team. I think he lacks the arm strength but may just be smart enough to be successful in a balanced offense.
Since the week leading up to the Sugar Bowl, he's approached 'you know who' level for me in regards to entitled douchiness. He was too good for the Senior Bowl, and doesn't seem to think he can learn anything from his critics, they must just be too stupid to know how awesome he is.

Did you hear about his engagement/marriage reality TV show?

Yeah, but it was really just about Katherine Webb planning the wedding, and he wouldn't really have a role. It was going to be called "The Alabama Offense."

Re: PGSF NFL Draft - FSU3456 skipped/ NoleinAtl is on the Clock

With the 41st pick, the Buffalo Bills select David Yankey OG Stanford.

emailed from NIA
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
thank you sir

Yeah, but it was really just about Katherine Webb planning the wedding, and he wouldn't really have a role. It was going to be called "The Alabama Offense."
Nice

At pick 43 the NY Giants select:

hagemanUSAT.jpg

DT Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota.

Hageman has the potential to play both DT and NT and the Giants need a DT after Linval Joseph left via FA.

Scouting report (from CBSSports):

STRENGTHS:[/B] Alternately lining up over the nose or as a three-technique, Hageman consistently pushes his counterparts deep into the backfield, demonstrating rare upfield burst for a man of his size, as well as impressive strength. A brute in the middle, combining excellent size and power to push blockers deep into the pocket.

WEAKNESSES: At times struggles to locate the football quickly, can appear a bit stiff changing directions and shows just average speed and determination in pursuit, despite being subbed often. Had two potential big tackles for losses negated by facemask penalties against Minnesota in 2013.

They don't come much more physically imposing than Hageman, whose broad shoulders, long arms and trim waist have generated comparisons from J.J. Watt to John Henderson.

Hageman's physical tools are exciting and his rise from a tough childhood is inspirational, but best of all is his DL versatility. Hagemen looks more like a modern day offensive tackle, possessing broad shoulders, long arms and a relatively trim waist. He remains a bit raw but possesses first round traits.

Report from Walter Football:

In 2013, Hageman had 38 tackles, 13 tackles for a loss, seven passes broken up, one interception and two sacks. The senior saw his share of double-teams, and at times those weren't enough to contain him, but he needs to become more consistent. Sometimes, Hageman is unblockable with power and explosion. He has pass-rush ability, but needs to get more consistent pressure on the quarterback. That could improve in the NFL when he isn't facing so many double-teams.

At the Senior Bowl, Hageman had a solid week of practice. He continued to show that he has the power and quickness to overwhelm offensive linemen. Hageman followed that up with a good performance at the Combine. Sources told WalterFootball.com that Hageman did well in the team interviews.

Hageman has a lot of flexibility for NFL defenses. He could play nose tackle in a 4-3 or 3-4 defense while also having the ability to be a five-technique defensive end in a 3-4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT