ADVERTISEMENT

Great - another shooting: 12 dead so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-3 shooters armed with rifles, masks, and body armor...and some or all of them have escaped.

I always wonder why people don't always wear masks when they commit crimes though. In general, How the hell can you find someone who you don't have a facial description of?

Reactions: BrianNole09
Why would anybody choose such a target as a medical facility that treats people with disabilities? I simply cannot understand, especially when it is not just one mentally deranged person but a planned attack with three perps. Is this related to ISIL?

Have they identified this as some specific group? Are the victims all from the same company?

Why would anybody choose such a target as a medical facility that treats people with disabilities? I simply cannot understand, especially when it is not just one mentally deranged person but a planned attack with three perps. Is this related to ISIL?

I know that "no mass shooting makes sense", but usually there's some logic behind it like religious fervor such as the ISIS and abortion clinic shootings, racism, or hatred of the location plus insanity like most of the school shootings. But this makes no sense. It does immediately make me want to reach for my tinfoil hat and say false flag though because why else would you plan an attack with assault weapons on the mentally disabled unless you were the government trying to make up a reason to seize said assault weapons?

So far it's 14 dead. 14 injured by gunshot.

Police just gave a press conference where they basically said they don't know anything. Very discouraging.

I know that "no mass shooting makes sense", but usually there's some logic behind it like religious fervor such as the ISIS and abortion clinic shootings, racism, or hatred of the location plus insanity like most of the school shootings. But this makes no sense. It does immediately make me want to reach for my tinfoil hat and say false flag though because why else would you plan an attack with assault weapons on the mentally disabled unless you were the government trying to make up a reason to seize said assault weapons?

TMW2011-01-12acolorlowres-copy.jpg

Don't mistake me. I'm squarely in the assault rifles need to be controlled ranks so I'm all for it. But I'm also aware our government is perfectly willing to murder people including its own citizens to accomplish what its political aims are. So I am immediately suspicious of this spree, it simply doesn't make any sense.

A black SUV? Masks and body armor? AKs?

Maybe a drug cartel hit or something? But why this target?
This one is odd. The conspiracy theorists will go wild with this one, and not for nothing.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Compared to all the other mass shootings that do make sense...

Well they do. If you're a racist you want to kill whatever race you're against whether white, black, whatever. If you're a crazed whackadoo you want to kill whatever you think has wronged you (teachers, other students, your former coworkers etc...). If you're a fervent Muslim you want to kill Jews, atheists, Christians, other Muslims not in your immediate sect, etc... If you're a right wing Christian you want to kill abortionists who are killing thousands of pure souls. Those are all easily understandable reasons for spree killings. I'm not saying I agree with them, I'm saying I understand the motives. Here, it just makes no sense.

Some are saying it's because it was 2 miles from an abortion clinic which makes no sense. Others because they're anti-Obama racists which makes no sense because it didn't cater only to minorities nor would you say it's really connected to the government. Even others are guessing ISIS or another typical Islamic terrorist group which makes no sense when there are Jews to kill and Christian schools in the area. And with there being 2 or 3 shooters a one off whackadoo makes no sense either.

So yeah, I don't get the motive.

Nope, it's our good ol' buddy Muhammad. Religion of peace again.
Where did you see this suggested and/or confirmed?

I'm not in front of a tv anymore so I'm not seeing the updates but a few minutes ago, police knew literally nothing about the suspects. Has something changed?

Where did you see this suggested and/or confirmed?

I'm not in front of a tv anymore so I'm not seeing the updates but a few minutes ago, police knew literally nothing about the suspects. Has something changed?

Apparently one suspect identified as Farooq Saeed from cameras which saw them change clothes nearby.

In which case, Ok motives understood. As Free said.

Oh, you don't get the motive so it must be the govt shooting up the place to take your guns. Makes perfect sense.

Yes but not my guns. I've got some Civil War antiques and WW2 German and Italian booty from my grandfather that haven't been shot in decades and I doubt work.

If that's true he has some very good friends...

Apparently it's a blend. The identified suspect Farooq Saeed was an employee but he was there with two other Arabic looking individuals. So crazy former employee AND Islamic terrorist. A twofer.

Tribe, where are you seeing the suspects name?

Just google Farooq Saeed it's out there just not on mainstream media. They're being cautious. But radio watchers heard the name repeated on Leo channels repeatedly and he is an employee. Plus they're in an Islamic neighborhood where he lived as we speak doing a manhunt for friends.

Thanks Tribe, I am at my kids swim lessons so I am out of the loop right now.

Two suspects killed in the escape vehicle, possibly a third on the loose. Police are at the house of one of the suspects doing a manhunt in Redland in an alleged ME neighborhood (maybe partially confirmed as to ethnicity of neighborhood definitely as to the location). Pipebombs allegedly thrown out of the car during the chase so likely other locations planned.

Per CNN former CIA analyst, the attack was organized like typical ME nonsuicide terrorist attacks. IE their tactics were swarm unarmed or poorly secured public target with heavy weapons kill as many as possible then flee and sit down for a few hours before attacking next target. Also said the pipebombs being thrown from car at cops is a common ME tactic as Iraqi, Syrian and Isreali Leos are trained to immediately withdraw in case of a suicide bomb in the car, so the terrorists could use the withdrawal to attack. American Are not trained to break contact on pipebomb throwing.

Take that for what it's worth.

These are the two who are the busiest these days. Sickening and disgusting to think anyone believes a higher being would sanction such... There is no God who promotes this crap.

Of course not. But let's wait and see. If indeed it is some religious group it will be out there soon enough.

So the third shooter IF he exists is unaccounted for at the moment. It could only be the two in the truck but they're still doing knock and searches in the ME neighborhood.

The building was rented out for a holiday party by the local Department of Health. So we'll see if that has anything to do with it. No handicapped kids killed all DOH employees and spouses supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT