ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who was seen wearing a Jameis Bucs jersey??

nolepaul23

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 26, 2002
Erica Kinsman was seen wearing a Jameis Winston Bucs jersey in a Zephyrhills club as reported on 620 radio yesterday (a local Tampa sports talk radio station). This is some crazy shizznit if true. Can someone from TC verify this claim?

Erica Kinsman was seen wearing a Jameis Winston Bucs jersey in a Zephyrhills club as reported on 620 radio yesterday (a local Tampa sports talk radio station). This is some crazy shizznit if true. Can someone from TC verify this claim?
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but, what a complete who$$ if true.

After the attorneys took their cut that may be about all she has left. :D

16515465.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting if true. It’s such a spit in the face to all the people who supported/believed her.

after reading about EK wearing a Winston jersey?

On second thought it could just be Erica Kinsman telling the world to move on from their manufactured hate from the media towards Winston and finally admitting
“It Takes Two to Tango” Wouldn’t be the first or the last time the media took everyone down a rabbit hole.

To er is human to forgive is divine

Wise words to live by,,, If EK can move on why can’t everyone else?

Just a thought to those with so much hate in their hearts.

Didn't she also send out a tweet after the "attack" happened saying our qb is better than yours Winston 's redshirt freshman year before the clemson game?

after reading about EK wearing a Winston jersey?

On second thought it could just be Erica Kinsman telling the world to move on from their manufactured hate from the media towards Winston and finally admitting
“It Takes Two to Tango” Wouldn’t be the first or the last time the media took everyone down a rabbit hole.

To er is human to forgive is divine

Wise words to live by,,, If EK can move on why can’t everyone else?

Just a thought to those with so much hate in their hearts.
EK’s credibility went up after Winston decided to fondle an Uber driver and ask Darby to lie for him again. I know he’s the greatest player to wear the G&G, but come on Jameis has a huge problem being sexually aggressive towards women.

EK’s credibility went up after Winston decided to fondle an Uber driver and ask Darby to lie for him again. I know he’s the greatest player to wear the G&G, but come on Jameis has a huge problem being sexually aggressive towards women.

Winston was found guilty in the public eye the minute he was accused by EK. Blame media, culture, whatever... Being accused of Sexually assaulting an Uber driver was just an I told you he would do it again to the rest of the public.

Reactions: pauldNole

This T-shirt issue apparently was reported on more than one radio station. So where does her credibility rank now? or is it just you that still wants to go down the rabbit hole on an allegation that occurred over 2 and half years ago? How do you know Winston has a huge problem with this? Ans. You don't.

I have moved on and suggest you all do the same. The guy has issues - not saying he is guilty with EK, but he has issues. Let him worry about him, I’ve moved on.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
She’s a 4th grade teacher and a volleyball coach for John long middle school in Wesley chapel. Ran into her in a parent meeting. She gained some weight !!! lol

Reactions: DB1Nole
I have moved on and suggest you all do the same. The guy has issues - not saying he is guilty with EK, but he has issues. Let him worry about him, I’ve moved on.
Probably a good idea.. What issues does he have? Something you read or heard by the media?

No one knows yet you seem to be convinced to the guilt side. Public opinion is controlled by the media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT