ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who was seen wearing a Jameis Bucs jersey??

Winston was found guilty in the public eye the minute he was accused by EK. Blame media, culture, whatever... Being accused of Sexually assaulting an Uber driver was just an I told you he would do it again to the rest of the public.
Your living on another planet if you don’t believe Jameis fondled the Uber driver. He was suspended and nearly booted from the NFL for it. Makes me believe EK more because of the Uber incident.

Your living on another planet if you don’t believe Jameis fondled the Uber driver. He was suspended and nearly booted from the NFL for it. Makes me believe EK more because of the Uber incident.

No trial just he said she said and an NFL that is off the rails on such stuff. I don't know either way.

Nearly booted from the NFL? Exaggerate much?

No trial just he said she said and an NFL that is off the rails on such stuff. I don't know either way.

Nearly booted from the NFL? Exaggerate much?
So all these women are lying? Bill Cosby says Jameis is innocent as well. Dude if you believe Jameis did nothing wrong with EK or the Uber I have some desert property to sell you in Tallahassee.

EK’s credibility went up after Winston decided to fondle an Uber driver and ask Darby to lie for him again. I know he’s the greatest player to wear the G&G, but come on Jameis has a huge problem being sexually aggressive towards women.
FSUunconqured,

I say this in jest but technically Darby didn’t lie for Winston. What he reported about all three riding in a cab together and nothing inappropriate happened was the truth.

It was Winston’s second cab ride by himself where he went weird on the Uber driver. So what Darby reported to what he saw was the truth. Again, all in jest.

I left my thoughts out of it. I am just talking about public perception. (Never charged, but guilty on all counts). Anything short of EK coming clean saying she lied would not change that... example, the Duke Lacrosse team rape scandal.

Did he grope the Uber driver? Most likely, but if he didn’t do it... Would it be worth the fight to somehow prove he didn’t?

FSUunconqured,

I say this in jest but technically Darby didn’t lie for Winston. What he reported about all three riding in a cab together and nothing inappropriate happened was the truth.

It was Winston’s second cab ride by himself where he went weird on the Uber driver. So what Darby reported to what he saw was the truth. Again, all in jest.
Or was it Darby trying to get him outta another jam?

I left my thoughts out of it. I am just talking about public perception. (Never charged, but guilty on all counts). Anything short of EK coming clean saying she lied would not change that... example, the Duke Lacrosse team rape scandal.

Did he grope the Uber driver? Most likely, but if he didn’t do it... Would it be worth the fight to somehow prove he didn’t?
Absolutely if I didn’t grope the Uber driver, with Winston’s millions I would have certainally fought the suspension. We all loved Jameis as a player, but I wouldn’t want him 200 yards from my wife or daughter. He’s proven sexually aggressive towards women.

So all these women are lying? Bill Cosby says Jameis is innocent as well. Dude if you believe Jameis did nothing wrong with EK or the Uber I have some desert property to sell you in Tallahassee.

If you definitely think he did something wrong, you know more than anyone who investigated the EK case. I guess Jameis is the only person who really knows what happened because EK does not remember because she was drunk (wait... not according to BAC,) she was hit over the head (wait... no marks on medical report), oh I know....she just can’t remember who he was until a year later.... that’s what I remember down here on planet Earth.

Im 100% certain he walked out of Publix without paying from crab legs and I am 100% certain he is an idiot, but not 100% certain he is a rapist.

It wouldn’t take much. All he had to do was access his uber history and show he only had a single ride that night and he goes a long way to support the claim he was never alone with her. He can’t convince everyone he didn’t do anything, but there’s a healthy amount he can.

If you definitely think he did something wrong, you know more than anyone who investigated the EK case. I guess Jameis is the only person who really knows what happened because EK does not remember because she was drunk (wait... not according to BAC,) she was hit over the head (wait... no marks on medical report), oh I know....she just can’t remember who he was until a year later.... that’s what I remember down here on planet Earth.

Im 100% certain he walked out of Publix without paying from crab legs and I am 100% certain he is an idiot, but not 100% certain he is a rapist.
You left a lot out, too. She was a totally not believable witness. Worst I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: usmand1636
EK’s credibility went up after Winston decided to fondle an Uber driver and ask Darby to lie for him again. I know he’s the greatest player to wear the G&G, but come on Jameis has a huge problem being sexually aggressive towards women.
Pump the brakes. He's not the best to wear the G&G. Sanders and Warrick would like a word

All I do know is that I have never been accused of rape much less accused of all the other incidents (Uber, etc.) that he has.

Maybe people lie and see it as a chance to make money. But seriously, how many times does one person get accused of something if there is not an issue?? Hope he gets help.

Reactions: FSUunconquered
Absolutely if I didn’t grope the Uber driver, with Winston’s millions I would have certainally fought the suspension. We all loved Jameis as a player, but I wouldn’t want him 200 yards from my wife or daughter. He’s proven sexually aggressive towards women.
It wouldn’t take much. All he had to do was access his uber history and show he only had a single ride that night and he goes a long way to support the claim he was never alone with her. He can’t convince everyone he didn’t do anything, but there’s a healthy amount he can.

I really did not read that much on the Uber situation because im so sick of the BS he gets into and burnt out defending him to non-noles.

First EK accuses Jameis of rape, next he shouts obsenities in great deal about a woman’s sexual organ in the student union, finally he’s accused of fondling an Uber driver. Jameis settles a civil suit with EK and he fails to fight the NFL suspension. Loved Jameis as a player, but he’s an aggressive punk towards women.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-settle-civil-lawsuit-20161214-story,amp.html

You left a lot out, too. She was a totally not believable witness. Worst I’ve seen in a long time.

Yeah that barley brushes the surface of inconsistencies... deleted text messages from her and her friends phones, shorts with DNA from other men, lying about who's shorts they were, cleat chasing, on and on... hence no probable cause to even bring charges.

All I do know is that I have never been accused of rape much less accused of all the other incidents (Uber, etc.) that he has.

Maybe people lie and see it as a chance to make money. But seriously, how many times does one person get accused of something if there is not an issue?? Hope he gets help.
Agreed Jameis behavior proves he has issues with being sexually aggressive towards women.

Yeah that barley brushes the surface of inconsistencies... deleted text messages from her and her friends phones, shorts with DNA from other men, lying about who's shorts they were, cleat chasing, on and on... hence no probable cause to even bring charges.
Just because there wasn’t enough probable cause doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. OJ Simpson says hello.

First EK accuses Jameis of rape, next he shouts obsenities in great deal about a woman’s sexual organ in the student union, finally he’s accused of fondling an Uber driver. Jameis settles a civil suit with EK and he fails to fight the NFL suspension. Loved Jameis as a player, but he’s an aggressive punk towards women.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-settle-civil-lawsuit-20161214-story,amp.html
Not that I disagree, but settling a lawsuit and shouting/whatever what he did doesn't support your stance.

Reactions: BiminiBound
Just because there wasn’t enough probable cause doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. OJ Simpson says hello.

You realize there was at least probable cause to charge OJ right? Do you know the context as to why Jameis yelled what he yelled in the commons or do you believe everything you read in TBT and OS? (Besides the fact he is an idiot).

Wasn’t there another accusation against him too? I feel like I remember another student claimed he didn’t rape her but after there sexual encounter she needed to seek counseling afterwards. Am I making that up?

Not that I disagree, but settling a lawsuit and shouting/whatever what he did doesn't support your stance.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I personally would never settle a civil law suit or not fight a NFL suspension if I did nothing wrong. Shouting vulgar statements about sexual intercourse in a student union after being in the national spot light for a rape accusation shows your mentally unstable and also goes towards his sexual aggression. Loved Jameis as a player, but again he’s a punk!

You realize there was at least probable cause to charge OJ right? Do you know the context as to why Jameis yelled what he yelled in the commons or do you believe everything you read in TBT and OS? (Besides the fact he is an idiot).
Probable cause is a high standard to bring in a rape case. Doesn’t mean he did nothing wrong. Shouting those statements in public with women around is just madness.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I personally would never settle a civil law suit or not fight a NFL suspension if I did nothing wrong. Shouting vulgar statements about sexual intercourse in a student union after being in the national spot light for a rape accusation shows your mentally unstable and also goes towards his sexual aggression. Loved Jameis as a player, but again he’s a punk!
Easy to say until you have to pay lawyers and go through a public trial. He's definitely an idiot and creep.

Easy to say until you have to pay lawyers and go through a public trial. He's definitely an idiot and creep.
Most people with Winston’s money would not have settled a civil suit nor fought a NFL suspension. Tom Brady fought the NFL over deflated footballs for God sake. Use some logic here. Put all these Jameis incidents together and it’s hard to say he’s not sexually aggressive towards women. Why the OP would start a thread about EK is pretty sad too. After the Uber incident, EK has gained credibility and should have our protection and sympathy not be the butt of jokes and message board gossip.

Most people with Winston’s money would not have settled a civil suit nor fought a NFL suspension. Tom Brady fought the NFL over deflated footballs for God sake. Use some logic here. Put all these Jameis incidents together and it’s hard to say he’s not sexually aggressive towards women. Why the OP would start a thread about EK is pretty sad too. After the Uber incident, EK has gained credibility and should have our protection and sympathy not be the butt of jokes.
I think you're trolling at this point. Deflategate? Stats on settling? Ha. I've basically agreed with your underlying point. But there's another bite for you

Most people with Winston’s money would not have settled a civil suit nor fought a NFL suspension. Tom Brady fought the NFL over deflated footballs for God sake. Use some logic here. Put all these Jameis incidents together and it’s hard to say he’s not sexually aggressive towards women. Why the OP would start a thread about EK is pretty sad too. After the Uber incident, EK has gained credibility and should have our protection and sympathy not be the butt of jokes and message board gossip.

That you EK? I don’t have a problem with you wearing the jersey.

Now remeber EK also settled. If you were sexually assaulted by a football player would you settle, or go for the full amount at trial and make sure the player that did it was brought to justice? You already said you would not settle if you were wrongly accused.

If Jameis were faced with 6 jurors with your mindset, his lawyers advised him correctly that the right thing to do was settle.

Now remeber EK also settled. If you were sexually assaulted by a football player would you settle, or go for the full amount at trial and make sure the player that did it was brought to justice? You already said you would not settle if you were wrongly accused.

If Jameis were faced with 6 jurors with your mindset, his lawyers advised him correctly that the right thing to do was settle.
It’s more common for a rape victim to take a settlement than an innocent party to pay out a civil suit. Just saying. Then the Uber driver. Why didn’t Jameis fight the NFL suspension on that? Why did Jameis yell comments about sexual intercourse in public? Bill Cosby said all the women were lying too.

It’s more common for a rape victim to take a settlement than an innocent party to pay out a civil suit. Just saying. Then the Uber driver. Why didn’t Jameis fight the NFL suspension on that? Why did Jameis yell comments about sexual intercourse in public? Bill Cosby said all the women were lying too.

Ok I will address the moronic/idiotic/crazy sexually vulgar outburst he had...

The comment he made was a joke, albeit a terrible one, that had to do with a viral internet video circulating at the time. He was immatating the video at a terrible time in a worse place. Why? Because he is a F’n idiot, clown, crazy, immature, impulsive punk. The mainstream media never mentioned this because it did not fit their narrative that he is a rapist. It had nothing to do with sexual aggression, but could easily be seen that way. The fact he was a moron does not mean he is a rapist.

You know Jameis likes to do Bill Cosby impressions right? You should add that to your evidence box.

Ok I will address the moronic/idiotic/crazy sexually vulgar outburst he had...

The comment he made was a joke, albeit a terrible one, that had to do with a viral internet video circulating at the time. He was immatating the video at a terrible time in a worse place. Why? Because he is a F’n idiot, clown, crazy, immature, impulsive punk. The mainstream media never mentioned this because it did not fit their narrative that he is a rapist. It had nothing to do with sexual aggression, but could easily be seen that way. The fact he was a moron does not mean he is a rapist.

You know Jameis likes to do Bill Cosby impressions right? You should add that to your evidence box.
The context of the statement has nothing to do with it! Someone who says a statement like that in public in front of women they don’t know is a freak who has no respect for a women’s sexuality and privacy. That statement alone doesn’t mean much, but when you add it to a rape allegation and then the fondling of an Uber driver it means a lot. It’s not rocket science, use some simple logic. I wouldn’t be surprised it there’s another incident. Will you defend him for the fourth incident? It appears your defending him through three incidents.

The context of the statement has nothing to do with it! Someone who says a statement like that in public in front of women they don’t know is a freak who has no respect for a women’s sexuality and privacy. That statement alone doesn’t mean much, but when you add it to a rape allegation and then the fondling of an Uber driver it means a lot. It’s not rocket science, use some simple logic. I wouldn’t be surprised it there’s another incident. Will you defend him for the fourth incident? It appears your defending him through three incidents.

Nah... I stopped defending him after he told little girls to sit down (or stay seated or whatever) when visiting a grade school.
Whether he groped the Uber driver or not, does not alter the facts of the EK case or give her any credibility... she still has absolutely ZERO credibility.

Nah... I stopped defending him after he told little girls to sit down (or stay seated or whatever) when visiting a grade school.
Whether he groped the Uber driver or not, does not alter the facts of the EK case or give her any credibility... she still has absolutely ZERO credibility.
Really? Were you in the room that night? If anything the Uber situation adds to her credibility.

Really? Were you in the room that night? If anything the Uber situation adds to her credibility.

If anything EK showing up in Jameis’s jersey really exonerates Jameis and perhaps proves what we have all thought all along... EK did it all for money and attention. So this is just another move for more attention.

Reactions: trunole1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT