ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who was seen wearing a Jameis Bucs jersey??

If anything EK showing up in Jameis’s jersey really exonerates Jameis and perhaps proves what we have all thought all along... EK did it all for money and attention. So this is just another move for more attention.
Where’s the proof of this jersey? I still haven’t seen a pic. Even if she did wear one, that does zero for Winston’s credibility.

So all these women are lying? Bill Cosby says Jameis is innocent as well. Dude if you believe Jameis did nothing wrong with EK or the Uber I have some desert property to sell you in Tallahassee.

BIll Cosby? Are you really doubling down on total exaggeration?:eek:

News Flash! College kids have sex and sometimes they regret it. That is reality.

Winston is not squeaky clean but I think it is time for you to stop your crusade of hate.

Really? Were you in the room that night? If anything the Uber situation adds to her credibility.

You weren't in the room either and the FACT that Meggs would have loved to have a charge and trial found the whole thing lacking any credibility.

Reactions: BiminiBound
Sorry but I’m not buying the shirt thing in today’s world without pics.

Nor am I but how is the assertion that she was seen wearing a T-shirt any different than the NYT claiming WInston raped EK?

I have little trust in the media either way. At this point it is just opinion with little evidence.

No one knows what happened with EK but we know there’s no credible person to establish she was raped.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Wasn’t there another accusation against him too? I feel like I remember another student claimed he didn’t rape her but after there sexual encounter she needed to seek counseling afterwards. Am I making that up?
Not an accusation. She was indentified by the state while investigating the EK case. No one has much detail but we do know she never claimed he raped her. Ever. She apparently felt he was very aggressive and the sex got out of hand. In all likelihood this is what happened with EK - it was voluntary but went farther/rougher than she wanted. It explains all the evidence, including the timing and how things got co-opted by family and lawyers.

Probable cause is a high standard to bring in a rape case. Doesn’t mean he did nothing wrong. Shouting those statements in public with women around is just madness.
No it isn’t. You’re making that up. All they need is a remotely credible complainant. They didn’t.

Most people with Winston’s money would not have settled a civil suit nor fought a NFL suspension. Tom Brady fought the NFL over deflated footballs for God sake. Use some logic here. Put all these Jameis incidents together and it’s hard to say he’s not sexually aggressive towards women. Why the OP would start a thread about EK is pretty sad too. After the Uber incident, EK has gained credibility and should have our protection and sympathy not be the butt of jokes and message board gossip.
That’s not true at all. Most of these cases are settled unless someone has a dead on lock case. This is doubly true with Winston. He was already “cleared” as much as he could have been. He had nothing to gain by going to trial. If he won, no one on either side would change their mind. If he got a bad jury and lost, he suffers a ton. No point at all to take that risk when settling costs less and is a constant distraction. Imagine how many espn stories would lead with quotes from his depo?

Settling was smart.
It’s more common for a rape victim to take a settlement than an innocent party to pay out a civil suit. Just saying. Then the Uber driver. Why didn’t Jameis fight the NFL suspension on that? Why did Jameis yell comments about sexual intercourse in public? Bill Cosby said all the women were lying too.
Disagree a bit on uber issue. While it may not make sense to fight the NFL (to some degree) but it would be easy and cost nothing to make public the evidence of only one ride if it’s true. The only reason I can think of for not releasing those things is if they don’t exist.

The context of the statement has nothing to do with it! Someone who says a statement like that in public in front of women they don’t know is a freak who has no respect for a women’s sexuality and privacy. That statement alone doesn’t mean much, but when you add it to a rape allegation and then the fondling of an Uber driver it means a lot. It’s not rocket science, use some simple logic. I wouldn’t be surprised it there’s another incident. Will you defend him for the fourth incident? It appears your defending him through three incidents.
Context does matter. Everyone was saying that at the time. I was totally offended when this came out. But my son as at FSU at the time and said I was over reacting because I didn’t get context. Kids all over campus were yelling it all the time. It’s still childish and stupid but it wasn’t out of the blue.

Not sure it was fight as much as it was negotiate to avoid more crap. It’s not unusual. Jameis agreed to the 3 games. It’s not like he fought and that was a final decision after the fight.

In the end, I was concerned it was true but when he didn’t provide anything to dispute the claim of two uber rides (evidence he would have in his possession), my feelings tipped toward feeling he likely did it.

Reactions: FSUunconquered
Not an accusation. She was indentified by the state while investigating the EK case. No one has much detail but we do know she never claimed he raped her. Ever. She apparently felt he was very aggressive and the sex got out of hand. In all likelihood this is what happened with EK - it was voluntary but went farther/rougher than she wanted. It explains all the evidence, including the timing and how things got co-opted by family and lawyers.

No it isn’t. You’re making that up. All they need is a remotely credible complainant. They didn’t.

That’s not true at all. Most of these cases are settled unless someone has a dead on lock case. This is doubly true with Winston. He was already “cleared” as much as he could have been. He had nothing to gain by going to trial. If he won, no one on either side would change their mind. If he got a bad jury and lost, he suffers a ton. No point at all to take that risk when settling costs less and is a constant distraction. Imagine how many espn stories would lead with quotes from his depo?

Settling was smart.
Disagree a bit on uber issue. While it may not make sense to fight the NFL (to some degree) but it would be easy and cost nothing to make public the evidence of only one ride if it’s true. The only reason I can think of for not releasing those things is if they don’t exist.

Context does matter. Everyone was saying that at the time. I was totally offended when this came out. But my son as at FSU at the time and said I was over reacting because I didn’t get context. Kids all over campus were yelling it all the time. It’s still childish and stupid but it wasn’t out of the blue.
It’s insane to make statements like that when your the QB at FSU, Heisman Trophy candidate, on an undefeated team. Just insane, nothing normal about it.

Not sure it was fight as much as it was negotiate to avoid more crap. It’s not unusual. Jameis agreed to the 3 games. It’s not like he fought and that was a final decision after the fight.

In the end, I was concerned it was true but when he didn’t provide anything to dispute the claim of two uber rides (evidence he would have in his possession), my feelings tipped toward feeling he likely did it.
Yep, I feel the same. He fondled an Uber driver and likely went too far with EK. But it’s impossible for WC members to think objectively. They think with emotion, not the facts. I can separate the man from the FSU football player. Other FSU fans can’t and still believe Jameis did nothing wrong with EK.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Yep, I feel the same. He fondled an Uber driver and likely went too far with EK. But it’s impossible for WC members to think objectively. They think with emotion, not the facts. I can separate the man from the FSU football player. Other FSU fans can’t and still believe Jameis did nothing wrong with EK.
I'm glad we've been able to identify Warchant's moral compass.

Reactions: trunole1
I'm glad we've been able to identify Warchant's moral compass.

I believe he already has a statue honoring him...

unconquered_statue_FSU_2_920.jpg

Oh wait! that was honoring a real Seminole Indian.:p lol

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of this sanctimonious BS over something that may or may or not have happened more than 2 1/2 years ago?

Winston has been a model citizen since that time. Play Ball! and quit playing the morality police!
'
News Flash! Unconquered's poop stinks just as bad as everyone else. Sadly, he doesn't believe it and just loves to promote a narrative that has already been proven false.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Anyone watching the Bucs/Titans tonight? Jameis looks spectacular.

Just got to watch the replay. Winston indeed is having a great pre season.
Dare I say he looks like he's back in '13 form. He looks quick and athletic...able to elude pressure and make strong accurate throws into tight windows, on the move when necessary.

EK’s credibility went up after Winston decided to fondle an Uber driver and ask Darby to lie for him again. I know he’s the greatest player to wear the G&G, but come on Jameis has a huge problem being sexually aggressive towards women.

Her credibility absolutely went up. What would have helped it at the start was a consistent story about what went down.

Per the usual one of the 4 lead scrolls on ESPN and the NFL was the headline Winston might not be the starter Game #4 and of course mention of the 3 game suspension.

Unbelievable over sold BS. Licht was in the booth and one of the announcers made a comment about the 3 game suspension and how Winston was doing. Licht pointed out that this is the best Winston has ever looked as a Buc etc and that all 3 QB's have played well. Then came the "Gotcha" attempt as they asked Licht if Winston would be the starter as of game #4. What a fricken stupid Question! :mad:Licht said that it would be impossible to predict at this time.

That became the headline WINSTON NOT ASSURED OF BEING THE STARTER for game #4. With the assumption being tied to the suspension by the way it was presented.

GAWD! I hate the fricken media and their total BS! narratives.

Last edited by a moderator:
To this day I don't believe that Jameis raped EK, but I do think that she was most likely treated poorly, treated as a sexual object, and in a way that all of us would be horrified to see done to our own daughters. He may not be a rapist, but he definitely has a poor sexual ethic when it comes to treating women properly. He's not a role model I ever want my sons imitating in that department.

Reactions: QuaZ2002
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT