ADVERTISEMENT

Hurner goes to a soccer game

It really was impressive; I tried to count how many he had on him, I think it was at least a case.
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BelemNole:
Had to be heavy. Although they looked smaller than 12 ounces.
Europe...probably 10oz

Originally posted by DanC78:
Haha That's awesome!

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Definitely. And I thought we were bringing a lot in when RUNole, NolesFan4Life (where the hell have those guys been?) and I snuck in about 6 each to the Maryland game. 3 in the hoodie pockets and 3 in the hood for me. NDallasRuss may have been involved too. My memory is a little fuzzy.

This guy was impressive with the volume, but we actually succeeded. There's a fine line between pushing it and overdoing it.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Gonolz:

Originally posted by DanC78:
Haha That's awesome!

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Definitely. And I thought we were bringing a lot in when RUNole, NolesFan4Life (where the hell have those guys been?) and I snuck in about 6 each to the Maryland game. 3 in the hoodie pockets and 3 in the hood for me. NDallasRuss may have been involved too. My memory is a little fuzzy.

This guy was impressive with the volume, but we actually succeeded. There's a fine line between pushing it and overdoing it.
laugh.r191677.gif
I was there. It was the coldest day in Maryland history. I remember that we snuck in quite a bit, but not nearly what that guy got caught with. I agree, he crossed over that line and it cost him a case of beer.

I was at a concert several hundred years ago at Ga Tech where a skinny chick in a wheel chair + buddies rolled into the infield next to us.. She pulled back the blanket, jumped up, and unveiled multiple cases of brews that were under her seat. Needless to say, this was Pre 911 and such....
Those peeps had a throw down.

Huge props for brazen. But if that was me (and I have done similar) the beer would have simply been a diversion. I would have been "Ok ya got me boys" and then rolled in with the quarts of whiskey strapped to my legs.

i counted 22 bottles they confiscated. i could have missed some. or they could have.

I think the winter coat in the middle of the summer was a slight give away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT