ADVERTISEMENT

I'm thinking about getting a McRib

Ok, I finally just did it.

I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't completely disgusting like the last I remember it. I'm not saying it was tasty, but it was decent and edible. The bun wasn't hard and chalky like the last time. The meat held together and was firm enough that I believed it was actual pork. The onions were real. The pickles tasty. The BBQ sauce was over-sugared cheap Kraft knockoff, but when I added some hot sauce, it seemed to work.

I satisfied my craving and curiosity and it wasn't bad. That being said, I think I'm good for the next decade or so without one.

Ok, I finally just did it.

I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't completely disgusting like the last I remember it. I'm not saying it was tasty, but it was decent and edible. The bun wasn't hard and chalky like the last time. The meat held together and was firm enough that I believed it was actual pork. The onions were real. The pickles tasty. The BBQ sauce was over-sugared cheap Kraft knockoff, but when I added some hot sauce, it seemed to work.

I satisfied my craving and curiosity and it wasn't bad. That being said, I think I'm good for the next decade or so without one.
You basically described anything at McD's....It's edible & satisfying if hot & fresh...If the employees there don't give a flip, then you'll get garbage.

Reactions: colonelburke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT