ADVERTISEMENT

In Chicago for the Foo Fighters concert

Went to the Jewels and got me a case of Old Style for $12! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Good old-fashioned pissin' beer!
Except with Old Style, you will be pissin out the wrong end tomorrow!!! There is a place in Wrigleyville called Country Club. Seminole owners and local club meets there. Always a few Noles hanging around on concert days...

Except with Old Style, you will be pissin out the wrong end tomorrow!!! There is a place in Wrigleyville called Country Club. Seminole owners and local club meets there. Always a few Noles hanging around on concert days...
Thought the Nole club in Wrigleyville was Rebel Bar? Oh, and I'll drink hell out of Old Style when up that way, first piss after 3 of them was all foam, was awesome.

Thought the Nole club in Wrigleyville was Rebel Bar? Oh, and I'll drink hell out of Old Style when up that way, first piss after 3 of them was all foam, was awesome.
Got a friend heading up there in a couple weeks. Gonna pick me up 6 cases. Can't wait for October Cubs baseball and Old Style.

These days you can get a poster from the show and flip it to pay for your tickets/beer/etc depending on the artist. Chicago posters on ebay selling for $300+ and others $700+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT