ADVERTISEMENT

Insurance license class

Mr Brian 904

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2013
Going to be taking a 60 hr prerequisite class for an insurance license in FL and i was wondering who, if anyone, has experience with this?

I am contemplating the in classroom as well as online class options. I also see that the classes are offered by my local colleges (FSCJ and UNF) but is also offered by a ton of other parties.

Does anyone have any recommendations or familiarity with it? In classroom would be seven 8hr days.

Looking for any advice. Thanks

Going to be taking a 60 hr prerequisite class for an insurance license in FL and i was wondering who, if anyone, has experience with this?

I am contemplating the in class room as well as online class options. I also see that the classes are offered by my local colleges (FSCJ and UNF) but is also offered by a ton of other parties.

Does anyone have any recommendations or familiarity with it? In class room would be seven 8hr days.

Looking for any advice. Thanks

which license?? Life, Health and VA? - just do the online class and you'll be fine.

Yes, 2-15 Resident Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts) Agent License.

Do you have an online class you recommend? The internet is flooded with options and I don't want to get hosed on a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife, a poli sci major with no business background took an online course a few years ago and she passed all of the insurance exams with ease. Granted she was working for Northwestern Mutual and they foot the bill (one of the few things they paid for). Insurance Sales is a great way to build sales experience. She is now in medical device sales, and it is a piece of cake compared to insurance.

Reactions: Mr Brian 904
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT