ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny "Football" is done...

LLOYD72

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
Centennial, Colorado
in Cleveland. looks like the Browns will release him in March. Talk about a train wreck! Sure makes Jameis look good and yet the press will still keep hammering away at him ;(

Reactions: blackman_1
FHRIT* suspension was so stoopid. But Johnny has himself to blame for being so entitled.

Considering some of the other backups out there, I would expect someone to pick him up. Heck, Mallet got another chance after Houston.

Press coverage is what it is but if Winston didn't do immature things he'd have been out of the news, just like he is right now. If a player keeps doing dumb stuff, it'll get covered. Why does Manziel show up all over the news and not Winston? Because only one of them still does dumb stuff.

It's not that complicated, maybe Johnny will figure it out some day.

Reactions: FlamingSpear
in Cleveland. looks like the Browns will release him in March. Talk about a train wreck! Sure makes Jameis look good and yet the press will still keep hammering away at him ;(
One of our idiot sportscasters here in Jax was all bent out of shape when the Jags didn't take Johnny Useless in the draft. No surprise that he's also a Gator homer, too, so as far as I'm concerned I didn't think much of him anyway :D

He is a train wreck. Will be interesting to see if anyone touches him going forward.....I heard a few talking heads saying that his biggest problem is the "fights with girlfriends" incidents......that is still a radioactive issue in the NFL.

Just like Tebow, he thrived in an offense tailor-made for him; that doesn't happen in the NFL.
Russell Wison, Kordell Stewart, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner?

Don't get me wrong I'm not comparing Manziel to these players but QB's get a system and verbage adjusted to them all the time.

Why does Johnny looking bad make Jameis look good? And what press is still hammering at Jameis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT