ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Storms - Sorry for Length, but Important *1/13/20 and FINAL UPDATE IN THREAD*

***1/13/2020 (Final Update on TC)***

Good morning everyone! As of now the donations are up to $10,217 ($31,152 total)!

Again, the enthusiasm and passion for this family and Karson cannot be understated and for that I humbly thank all of you (and those you’ve sent it out to for support). It’s been a tremendous thing and awesome to see. Even those who simply said a prayer or sent a kind thought is greatly appreciated!

That said, this will be the final update on this thread as it will be moved to the Locker Room shortly. I will continue to post updates there as often as I can. It appears that Karson continues to make progress (albeit a small setback on the last one), so I pray that continues all the way to getting him home from the hospital.

Thanks again Warchant and @Dot Com for allowing this to be on here so long!

***1/12/2020 Update***

Another quick update as I question my life choices for taking my family to Disney for the weekend (with 2 more days to go)...

Currently, we are at $10,217 ($31,107 total)! This continues to be so awesome! In addition, according to the updates on his caring bridge page, Karson has had 2 good days in a row which seems to be a first and is an awesome development!

This family continues to be so appreciative of your generosity and support (along with Coach Storms as posted above).

Thank-you for continuing to keep it going and glad to see that MadSo got in the action too. Such an awesome thing.

Thanks again everyone!
This makes me smile. Keep it going!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT