ADVERTISEMENT

Junk Foods

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
As an adult do you still have certain junk favorites? Sugary Cereals or McDonald’s fries?
I have been known to stop at the Busy Bee on the trip to Tally. They have an amazing “candy wall” with dispensers.
Cherry Sours, Hot Tamales, Jelly Belly’s.
Not so much a chocolate lover but I don’t turn it down if it’s offered.
Sometimes you just can’t resist.

As an adult do you still have certain junk favorites? Sugary Cereals or McDonald’s fries?
I have been known to stop at the Busy Bee on the trip to Tally. They have an amazing “candy wall” with dispensers.
Cmon girl
You know if I dangle some Godiva you would clamp down on it with a vise like grip!

And hurt anyone and anything that dares try and get it!

I stopped drinking 30 yrs ago, and have a sweet tooth ever since

But I don’t have hangovers
And now when I’m being stupid it’s on me, can’t blame the booze

Course I can always say the “ devil made me do it”!

Pringles original flavor and Taco Bell crunchy tacos. Other than that I avoid most junk and processed food.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I buy chips in bulk; finished four full sized bags over the weekend.

I always have a couple of Compartés chocolate bars and a candy dish with various jelly beans, skittles, sour patch kids, etc. in my office.

I love fast food and stadium/theater snacks. I usually have something like popcorn, french fries, nachos, corn dogs, etc. on most days.

What are your favorite fast food spots?

In-N-Out is my favorite. Fatburger, HiHo Cheeseburger, Main Chick hot chicken, and Jack in the Box are in regular rotation. Occasionally, I will hit up Taco Bell or Popeyes, if I get a specific craving. When I am in the south, I always stop at Waffle House and try to get to a Krystal and Whataburger. Culver's is a must stop whenever I see one.

I pummel Popeyes chicken sandwiches occasionally.

These don't last more than 3 days in my house, and I'm the only one that eats them.

webp-1280.webp

In-N-Out is my favorite. Fatburger, HiHo Cheeseburger, Main Chick hot chicken, and Jack in the Box are in regular rotation. Occasionally, I will hit up Taco Bell or Popeyes, if I get a specific craving. When I am in the south, I always stop at Waffle House and try to get to a Krystal and Whataburger. Culver's is a must stop whenever I see one.
Ahh! Culver’s!

Back in tally after a late night boozin, krystals on Tennessee st was a sure stop on way home!

The power to resist can be formidable.
Reminds me of an oldie, but goodie Motown tune.
Just My Imagination
The Temptations

I always have a couple of Compartés chocolate bars and a candy dish with various jelly beans, skittles, sour patch kids, etc. in my office.

I love fast food and stadium/theater snacks. I usually have something like popcorn, french fries, nachos, corn dogs, etc. on most days.
I see a rubber-gloved finger in your future.

You may be the only woman in the world that doesn't love chocolate. :)

Chocolate covered pretzels or anything with cream cheese icing as far as sweets.
I don't eat a lot of junk though. Heck the only time I eat fast food is when it's catered. I used to be big for Whataburger but I cut that completely out of my diet over a year ago and a half ago.

I don't understand why anyone doesn't love hotdogs. There are so many ways to enjoy them. Chili-cheese dogs, Slaw dogs, Kraut dogs, Chicago style, etc.
OP said junk food. Hot Dogs are a food group among themselves. With a Hot Dog you can have all your food groups in one if you want. A Chili Cheese dog with slaw is the whole package. This does remind me I left Sonic off of my list for the Foot long Chili Cheese with onions and tots.

Whenever I feel guilty about getting the three pack of crunchy tacos for lunch I shall read this.

OP said junk food. Hot Dogs are a food group among themselves. With a Hot Dog you can have all your food groups in one if you want. A Chili Cheese dog with slaw is the whole package. This does remind me I left Sonic off a of my list for the Foot long Chili Cheese with onions and tots.
I may have 1 or 2 hot dogs in a year, and it’s almost always a slaw dog in the Varsity Club during football season.
The rest of the year I will avoid them. 😦

I like hot dogs but if you ever see their ingredients, you may not. 🤢
Don't care. Same as Spam, hamburger meat, any deli meats or processed food. Just don't look and it just tastes good. However, you are correct and they are full of lips and assholes which is why its best to avoid processed foods. The less handling the better.

whopper jr, turtles. Talenti butter pecan. Gourmet popcorn, preferably caramel pecan. But I prefer to get the turtle like things from Fresh Market. I rarely eat chips.

The only hot dogs I'll eat are uncured.

When you don't eat foods with preservatives, and then you suddenly do, it really makes you feel sick.

I'll eat pizza that I make.

Chocolate eclairs, hot Krispy Kreme glazed and homemade banana pudding. Not a sweet but once you move from Jacksonville, you’ll learn to appreciate Woody’s and Bono’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT