ADVERTISEMENT

Mother of God: Full-Auto Nerf Gun

Trust me when I say it's glorious and painful.
#nephews

Took mine away from the kids as they kept shoot each other in they eyes.

Also, great fun until you have to pick ALL the ammo up from a room or grass and re-load them, which is not easy. Thrill Lost.

Dude, I had one of these a decade ago. It DID sort of kill office nerf wars...
My boss was certified bipolar. One day she came in with a couple single-shot nerf guns. They were fun but mine broke after a while. I went to replace it and saw something very similar to this. Naturally I bought it. Things got out of hand quickly. You could hear it spooling up when you held the trigger half-way down. People in cube land would just start diving for cover. One day the owner walked by while I was about to rain hell-fire on the cube-farm..... I launched all 25 rounds at him.
That was the end of nerf wars.

hot-wheels-electric-2-semi-auto-soft-bullet-tag-nerf-gun-toy-similar-toy4sale-1402-25-TOY4SALE@5.jpg

Dude, I had one of these a decade ago. It DID sort of kill office nerf wars...
My boss was certified bipolar. One day she came in with a couple single-shot nerf guns. They were fun but mine broke after a while. I went to replace it and saw something very similar to this. Naturally I bought it. Things got out of hand quickly. You could hear it spooling up when you held the trigger half-way down. People in cube land would just start diving for cover. One day the owner walked by while I was about to rain hell-fire on the cube-farm..... I launched all 25 rounds at him.
That was the end of nerf wars.

hot-wheels-electric-2-semi-auto-soft-bullet-tag-nerf-gun-toy-similar-toy4sale-1402-25-TOY4SALE@5.jpg
Your office stories crack me up. It's like you've worked at real-life Dunder-Mifflins.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Took mine away from the kids as they kept shoot each other in they eyes.

Also, great fun until you have to pick ALL the ammo up from a room or grass and re-load them, which is not easy. Thrill Lost.

lol I actually STUCK one to a guy's eyeball in the office. He wasn't amused. Probably didn't help that I couldn't stop laughing.

It appears that the new auto-gun shoots Nerf balls at 70 mph on full auto.

hi55qhqjp5kbiaprtzy6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT