ADVERTISEMENT

My Son received his acceptance letter today from FSU.

Bradleynole

Contributor
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022
I’m very proud of my Son Bradley. He received his acceptance letter today and will start at FSU in the Summer studying engineering. Bradley plays Varsity basketball, works a part time job, carries a 4.5 GPA and has earned a 100% Bright Futures Academic Scholarship.😊

I’m very proud of my Son Bradley. He received his acceptance letter today and will start at FSU in the Summer studying engineering. Bradley plays Varsity basketball, works a part time job, carries a 4.5 GPA and has earned a 100% Bright Futures Academic Scholarship.😊

Sounds like a student who gets it. Good job raising him. You should be proud.

Congratulations. Believe that boy's gonna fit right in. :cool:

Congrats!

Wow...nice GPA!

What other schools was he accepted to?
He has received letters from Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Miami, Georgia and many more. He was raised a Nole. He has been going to FSU football games his whole life. He applied to FSU during the “Early” enrollment period and was accepted. He may apply to a few others ( he has a few weeks ) but in his heart he is a Nole. It has become very competitive to get into FSU. We know kids who couldn’t get into FSU but got into Florida and Alabama. This is the academic criteria for acceptance last year.
The academic profile of the middle fifty percent of first-year students accepted in 2023 was: 4.2–4.6 academic GPA; 29–32 ACT composite; 1310–1430 SAT total score.
Congrats!

Wow...nice GPA!

What other schools was he accepted to?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT