ADVERTISEMENT

New Softball Roster

Here's a better credential for Danley. She played in some kind of softball all-star tournament that goes on every year where all-stars from four different regions play each other in sophomore, junior and senior levels. Tournament gets televised. Danley was the MVP of the championship game in her sophomore year. She was again the MVP of the championship game in her junior year. I know she pitched some, not sure how much, but that's a pretty damn impressive stat.

Reactions: Tom81
Here's a better credential for Danley. She played in some kind of softball all-star tournament that goes on every year where all-stars from four different regions play each other in sophomore, junior and senior levels. Tournament gets televised. Danley was the MVP of the championship game in her sophomore year. She was again the MVP of the championship game in her junior year. I know she pitched some, not sure how much, but that's a pretty damn impressive stat.
Exactly. AND she hits a ton.

They have to sign in November. They have 4 commits that I know of currently (Ashlyn Danley P/DP-Angelee Bueno 1B/3B-Kennedy Harp OF-Jaysoni Beachum 3B) and they all are very highly thought of. Beachum is a real bomber. There may be others I am unaware of. Starting September they can start having conversations with the 2024's and there are several there we are looking at. Next few months will really tell us how our future will look. JMHO
Where can the specific information on these committs be found ?

Google their names and add the word softball.

ADVERTISEMENT