ADVERTISEMENT

New Star Wars Trailer

For the release in China...a few more scenes. Should be a fun movie....I wonder if I will be able to get the bootleg in Costa Rica next week..

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/...s-The-Force-Awakens-6688725.php#photo-9083260
Certainly not verified, but a co-worker says his brother has already downloaded and watched it. I don't know much about downloading movies, so I don't know if it's true/possible yet. I imagine that if he did download a copy, that it wasn't a very good copy. I've got tickets to see it when it comes out - I can wait a week.

Certainly not verified, but a co-worker says his brother has already downloaded and watched it. I don't know much about downloading movies, so I don't know if it's true/possible yet. I imagine that if he did download a copy, that it wasn't a very good copy. I've got tickets to see it when it comes out - I can wait a week.
what was his review?

So per Reddit the only thing that's been screened anywhere is the first 9 mins in Sydney. No screener has been shown anywhere else.

Like I said, they've kept the secrets bottled up. JJ learned how to control leaks after the second star trek movie. Before actors and crew were fined if the leak could get back to them. Now there's provisions in the crew and actor contracts that say if certain secrets get out regardless of who it's tied to then they lose $$$$$.

So, two black guys in the whole universe, and they must be related?!?!

Yeah, I know. Super racist theory, most of it because JJ said "there's a reason" that Finn and Reys last names have not been revealed.

I'm not gonna watch anything else, I'm watching it Friday morning and I can wait.

Fingers crossed he salvages the franchise.
I'm watching it Thursday night, and I'm coming on here and spilling everything! I'm not going to put *spoiler alert*, or even confine my spoils to threads specifically about Star Wars. You're going to open a thread about living in Atlanta (OTP or ITP?) or someone asking for recommendations for restaurants in Ft Wayne, IN, and BOOM - It turns out that Leia and Luke decided that being together was okay in their part of the galaxy and Rey is the product of their torrid, incestuous love for each other.

Speaking of spoilers, initial speculation was that Billie Lourde aka Carrie Fishers real actual daughter in real life was playing either CF's clone or daughter. No clue if either is true but here's a picture of Billie Lourde in her unnamed characters costume so you can be the judge. Daughter, clone or unrelated.

https://m.facebook.com/movieparodies/photos/pcb.1722593147972175/1722593071305516/?type=3&theater
I had no idea that she was Carrie Fisher's daughter. My daughter and I have been watching Scream Queens - it's a pretty funny show.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
it will be revealed that Billy Dee Williams' real name is William Williams.

7db17353a8f4d990dd92fc39485d768e79688e315de6def253449640f2f84c28.jpg

Last edited:
The entire movie plot has been available on the Jedi Talk forum for a few months. Basically, Kylo Ren is the son of Han and Leia, Rey is a mystery but strong in the force, Finn is a mystery and likely has force ability, Supreme Leader Snoke (Kylo Ren's boss) is a mystery but is likely very tall (8 feet or so) and a very skinny weird looking alien. Han Solo is killed by Kylo Ren towards the end of the movie. Luke only makes an appearance in the very final scene of the movie when Rey goes to get trained by him. Finn does not die. The main plot point is the Resistance must take out the "Starkiller" superweapon located on a planet controlled by the First Order. It sounds like a pretty good movie.

Probably that dude that got to see it early cuz he was gonna die managed to get a boot of it onto the interwebz.

The entire movie plot has been available on the Jedi Talk forum for a few months. Basically, Kylo Ren is the son of Han and Leia, Rey is a mystery but strong in the force, Finn is a mystery and likely has force ability, Supreme Leader Snoke (Kylo Ren's boss) is a mystery but is likely very tall (8 feet or so) and a very skinny weird looking alien. Han Solo is killed by Kylo Ren towards the end of the movie. Luke only makes an appearance in the very final scene of the movie when Rey goes to get trained by him. Finn does not die. The main plot point is the Resistance must take out the "Starkiller" superweapon located on a planet controlled by the First Order. It sounds like a pretty good movie.

sounds disappointing, and to some extent vaguely familiar. How many times are they going to take out the damn Death Star?

StarWarsTargetingComputer(Small)_cgmzkm.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT