ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft Discussion Thread

What's funny is that even entering last season, there were some questions as to whether Hurts was the long-term answer at QB in Philly. The Eagles are betting bigly that Shane Steichen's departure to the Colts doesn't hinder his further development. (We saw some plateauing for Josh Allen following Daboll's departure to the Giants... although some of that could be attributed to injury).

It appears that the S2 cognitive test results may be affecting teams' rankings of quarterbacks. Will be hilarious if certain teams pass on Stroud due to his underwhelming score and he goes on to become a superstar....

Reactions: NoleinATL
It appears that the S2 cognitive test results may be affecting teams' rankings of quarterbacks. Will be hilarious if certain teams pass on Stroud due to his underwhelming score and he goes on to become a superstar....

I read an article from CBS, that people better make sure they are certain those tests are correct. They dont say his name, but it definitely could be Stroud

"The day that those leaks happened, my phone was blowing up from general managers and our attorney," Ally said on The Pat McAfee Show this week, via Sports Illustrated. "We can't speak on specifics. What I will say is the list of scores that I have seen, two of those scores are not accurate. They're not accurate at all.

"Some of the reason could be for narrative purposes. The other reason is that they don't have context, so somebody could have gotten a list of very early scores. One of the particular athletes on that list I know had a difficult time making his way to the all-star game, things were delayed. He was in high demand. He was hungry, tired, it was 11 p.m., didn't want to do it. He was frustrated. We administered the test because we're asked to.

"We knew at that point in time, hey, we're going to get you again. We'll get you at your Pro Day, your 30 visit. We did that and his score is significantly higher than what it was being reported in the media. I'm not saying that it was C.J. Stroud. But for context purposes, the scores that were leaked, there are a couple of them that are inaccurate and there needs to be context behind that."

S2 Test Results

Reactions: NoleLizards
If 18% on this test was an accurate depiction of the individual in question's processing abilities, that person wouldn't be trusted to drive or perhaps even feed and dress himself. Seems as though that particular result is tainted IMHO.

If 18% on this test was an accurate depiction of the individual in question's processing abilities, that person wouldn't be trusted to drive or perhaps even feed and dress himself. Seems as though that particular result is tainted IMHO.

agreed, I am almost positive the guy that was running late was Stroud. The Georgia game by itself showed he has the ability to process things quickly and correctly

I am  so ready to get this thing started tomorrow night... I'm beyond worn out by all of the analysis and mock drafts, et al.

I like the trade back to 3 to get Anderson
DJ called it in his last mock last night.

Good landing spot for Richardson with Shane Steichen...Minshew can hold down the fort until he's ready. He can be a Taysom Hill type in the meantime.

Of course the Falcons take the RB

Eagles just got better, that is the perfect landing spot for Carter

In the 1977 NFL divisional playoffs, former Notre Dame tight end #87 Dave Casper caught the famous "Ghost to the Post" pass, helping the Raiders defeat the Colts. Tonight in the second round of the draft, the Raiders traded up with the Colts to draft Notre Dame tight end #87 Michael Mayer.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

That is a great spot for Hooker, can sit behind Goff, and let that knee get 100% and learn the position

Sadly, no Noles have been drafted yet, but LeRoy Butler and Dexter Jackson have both announced picks. Noles in the house regardless!!

Someone's going to get a steal with Jammie Robinson on day three. It's ridiculous that he wasn't taken tonight.

Someone's going to get a steal with Jammie Robinson on day three. It's ridiculous that he wasn't taken tonight.

I was hoping a team like Detriot loved his film, because he is a football player.
Whoever drafts him at this point is getting a player that will be a beast on Special Teams and work his way into that defensive backfield rotation

Stetson Bennet to the Rams, that is a sneaky-good pick. No pressure, guy gets to learn from Stafford for a few years and is a system QB.

Swift traded to Philly, wow they are loaded for this year

Stetson Bennet to the Rams, that is a sneaky-good pick. No pressure, guy gets to learn from Stafford for a few years and is a system QB.

Swift traded to Philly, wow they are loaded for this year
I didn't know that Howie Roseman was a gator until they mentioned it today. Funny how he loves collecting Dawgs.

Happy for Jammie , hoped he would go in the 4th, but Carolina is a good spot, has a really good chance to make that team

Some UDFA signings of note:

--Pokey Wilson with the Chargers
--James Blackman with the Phins
--FAMU edge Isaiah Land with Dallas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT