ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John's Stadium?

Maybe I'm enjoying this too much because of my longstanding distrust for the ingredients in his pizza. It's kind of like McDonald's in that it somehow tastes good AND like the ingredients were synthetically created in a laboratory.

Maybe I'm enjoying this too much because of my longstanding distrust for the ingredients in his pizza. It's kind of like McDonald's in that it somehow tastes good AND like the ingredients were synthetically created in a laboratory.
I usually really like the first slice or two of Papa John's with some garlic sauce and then it doesn't taste so good anymore and I wish I had made my own.

I usually really like the first slice or two of Papa John's with some garlic sauce and then it doesn't taste so good anymore and I wish I had made my own.

Fast food pizza is too salty for me. I can not drink enough water an hour after eating PH, PJ or Domino's. Either I am getting more sensitive to it as I get older or they are using a lot of salt to mask the taste of their cheap product.

Fast food pizza is too salty for me. I can not drink enough water an hour after eating PH, PJ or Domino's. Either I am getting more sensitive to it as I get older or they are using a lot of salt to mask the taste of their cheap product.
Most prepared food is too salty. Fast food definitely is.

I refuse to order PJ's, it's awful. With new allegations they are done. Franchise prices are plummeting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT