ADVERTISEMENT

Pet Peeves - Things that Annoy You

Connect your cell phone to your car and if your car is too old for that (over a dozen years old) then you’re a poor so get off these boards and get a second job and a better car. 🤯

I have Bluetooth in my luxurious 2019 white Toyota Corolla.

White is the best car color.

Why?

1.) It reflects the searing summer sun.

2.) It's safer at night because it's more visible.

3.) The paint doesn't fade as much as other colors.

You're in the Hall of Fame for my #2.

2.) People who think they are experts in every field and aren't

You're like the Babe Ruth of that.

Truly. 😆

Is he an expert or simply making an argument for the other side? Showing that there may be some nuance to things?

Reactions: GeddyLee09
GoldMom posted before she didn't receive a booster shot.

Therefore, she's not fully vaccinated. :)

I know you think you're a universal authority on all subjects but please do more research next time:

Thanks Dr Fauci but ill pass on taking any medical advice from you or any other advice for that matter.

I have Bluetooth in my luxurious 2019 white Toyota Corolla.

White is the best car color.

Why?

1.) It reflects the searing summer sun.

2.) It's safer at night because it's more visible.

3.) The paint doesn't fade as much as other colors.
Is it that it doesnt fade or you just cant see it? Read below from a quick google search.

"Even though it seems like some vehicle paint colours fade faster than others, most notably red or black, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that any particular colours will fade quicker than others. It really just depends on how long the paint on a vehicle will last before it begins to fade. The main reason for the notion of certain colours being less stable is based on how our eyes respond to certain colours on the spectrum. White vehicle paint fades at the same rate as black and red colours, but white has no ‘pigment’ and therefore it is not as noticeable."

Another link as well.

After all im an expert.

I don't have a PhD.

I do it more as a healing ministry rather than anything else but I am paid for it.
So what qualifies you to do that type of work or give advice to older or handicapped folks? How would you know what services they need or require?

So what qualifies you to do that type of work or give advice to older or handicapped folks? How would you know what services they need or require?

I don't give them medical advice. 😆

I am referred to them by social workers.

I perform non-medical tasks only: mostly social engagement like talking about current events, reading to the blind, going for walks, playing board games, driving to doctor's appointments, etc.

My attorneys, car insurance company and my state all approve it's legality.

And you're the CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation with a 9 figure salary, right?

I don't give them medical advice. 😆

I am referred to them by social workers.

I perform non-medical tasks only: mostly social engagement like talking about current events, reading to the blind, going for walks, playing board games, driving to doctor's appointments, etc.

My attorneys, car insurance company and my state all approve it's legality.

And you're the CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation with a 9 figure salary, right?
Nope. I dont have a 9 figure salary not even 7 for that matter. Im just saying non experts can have opinions or give good advice about various things. Cant they?

He's obviously not an expert.

Lol what is he claiming to be an expert in?

All I see is someone giving his opinion. Or another viewpoint.

I might have missed something though. So feel free to point out where or what he claims expertise in

Similar but mine's better. :)

I think this industry will boom for the next several decades.

10,000 Americans turn age 65 every single day. There are approximately 120,000 adults over age 70 in my vicinity.

I've met several great families.

I don't work to get rich though, I'm repulsed by the greed and materialism in this country.

I work to give.

Itch turned 66 July 13 th
Today I was installing wood beams and joists 10 ft in air!

For the strong advocates of taking the vaccine how do you dismiss those that post here (small) sample size that have never caught Covid, or caught it (acquired immunity) and remain Covid free?

Is there anyone that posts here like myself that caught Covid remains unvaccinated that caught Covid again? Just curious

For the strong advocates of taking the vaccine how do you dismiss those that post here (small) sample size that have never caught Covid, or caught it (acquired immunity) and remain Covid free?

Is there anyone that posts here like myself that caught Covid remains unvaccinated that caught Covid again? Just curious

Never vaxxed and never tested positive.. wasn’t taking tests every day but I probably tested a dozen times since 2020.

Weird.

I think we can all agree on door to door salesman.

Down here in Cape Coral, and Ian blew through, I got at least 5 a day for months representing roofers, insurance adjusters, yada yada yada. No soliciting signs mean nothing to these people, and they tend to be nosy and ultra aggressive as well.

I recently asked my Mom not to answer the door for anyone that she doesn't know unless they have a massive Publisher's Clearing House check followed by a camera crew. :)

Itch is 66 and not vaxxed for Covid!

But it’s my choice, and I promise, pinky promise to do my best to not infect those who are vaxxed with whatever Covid name or number comes around!!

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT