ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup The Offseason

Will you guys have the golf prediction game again this year?
Looked like fun.
I've seen lots of stuff that looked fun........but alas.
Thanks
GO NOLES!!!!

Ranchero, we are definitely having the PGSF FedEx Cup again in 2024.
The season always starts with the newly renamed The Sentry
Everyone is welcome to join, and I hope you play this year.

Go Noles ---Great TD by Benson

@NoleLizards, where the heck is your avatar?
When I first looked I thought, who is this N guy quoting my post, LOL

I have done that only with three clubs and a putter. Makes for an "interesting" round of golf.
We used to play 3 club golf often. Generally, I'd take my 3 hybrid, 7 iron and sand wedge. You had to putt with one of the clubs you chose.

It makes you think your way around a course you play often.

We used to play 3 club golf often. Generally, I'd take my 3 hybrid, 7 iron and sand wedge. You had to putt with one of the clubs you chose.

It makes you think your way around a course you play often.
Back when I played, the only club I ever his consistently well was a 5 iron. For a while, I used a driving iron instead of the over sized drive, which worked for a while, but not long.

Hell, I didn't eve putt well; I had a handicap that was well deserved.
season 7 GIF

I didn't see Azinger no longer at NBC mentioned. But there is this story to go along with that.

Paige Spiranac makes offer after Paul Azinger’s surprising NBC golf exit

Paige Spiranac explains in a spicy way why she should replace Paul Azinger: I'd bring two big attributes to the table

Ummm, perhaps that should have been reworded?

I didn't see Azinger no longer at NBC mentioned. But there is this story to go along with that.

Paige Spiranac makes offer after Paul Azinger’s surprising NBC golf exit

Paige Spiranac explains in a spicy way why she should replace Paul Azinger: I'd bring two big attributes to the table

Ummm, perhaps that should have been reworded?
I keep telling my wife she doesn't need to work, but if Paige really wants the job....

Wasn't aware of this until seeing it today while wondering if anyone had ever tried it.
Interesting...

Is croquet putting legal?

The most recent Rules changes rendered the croquet-style shot verboten anywhere on the field of play, per Rule 10.1c, and any “tweeners” will cost you the general penalty of two strokes in stroke play and loss of hole in match play.Jul 13, 2020

Reactions: NoleinATL
Is croquet putting legal?

The most recent Rules changes rendered the croquet-style shot verboten anywhere on the field of play, per Rule 10.1c, and any “tweeners” will cost you the general penalty of two strokes in stroke play and loss of hole in match play.Jul 13, 2020
Does this count for toddlers in putt-putt??

On a side note, I've been learning how to utilize "The System", but with mixed results. I have picked 2 winners in the silly season, but one tournament 3 of the 4 were cut. It's a work in progress, but still better than the disaster of last season.

Sigh....wish I hadn't thrown that stupid stick away years ago.

On a side note, I've been learning how to utilize "The System", but with mixed results. I have picked 2 winners in the silly season, but one tournament 3 of the 4 were cut. It's a work in progress, but still better than the disaster of last season.

Sigh....wish I hadn't thrown that stupid stick away years ago.
Just pick Rahm and you can't go wrong!

Some great stories today at Q School, none better than Springer battling through to get his card

Reactions: Nolerball
Florida Congressman: Time to Remove PGA Tour’s Tax-Exempt Status

All has to do with the pending partnership with for profit LIV.

I was not aware the PGA was a 501(c)3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT