ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 10 The Valspar Championship (sign-up is still open)

Copperhead gives us a great week of golf. Of course the big story was Tiger, and I will admit, he looked better than I thought he could with his back. Kudos to him for getting back to the point that he is playing competitive tour golf.

Who is CBS Sports offering up to the golf gods as a sacrifice to get a Phil vs Tiger final pairing at Augusta?

Pressure is what makes this game great, on so many levels it was on display today. Tiger felt it , poor kid from Canada was run over by it and Casey didnt have any, just went out and fired a 65 to win the whole thing.

In the PGSF, despite the best efforts of some , NoleinATL holds on to win with 3 cuts and a winner.

Valspar%20Winner%20%2018_zpshhlxgfyh.png

will post updated leader board shortly

I know it is a get off my lawn comment,
but I hate the collarless golf shirts..spend a couple extra dollars and buy yourself a collar to go with that shirt pal

I know what you mean it's an odd look. These were new releases by Nike and the ones without the collar are actually a little more expensive than the collared ones. I only know this because I usually buy a new Nike golf polo in the spring and was just browsing their selection.

Nice pick with Casey!

Reactions: NoleinATL
I know it is a get off my lawn comment,
but I hate the collarless golf shirts..spend a couple extra dollars and buy yourself a collar to go with that shirt pal
I remember when my cousin was on the tour, they not only requied you to have a collar but also regulated the length of your hair potentially touching it.

Reactions: NoleinATL
And Tiger mania returns. Yesterday on several news stations that briefly recapped the golf tournament, it was nothing but Tiger's finish. Not one of them mentioned who actually won it. Clearly Tiger moves the needle but that is just overboard IMO when you can't even get the name of the winner reported in the same segment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT