ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 12 The WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play (Wednesday Start)

Are any of us in good shape heading into the weekend? I also have a grand total of one guy left.

Are any of us in good shape heading into the weekend? I also have a grand total of one guy left.

No. Cman's in the best shape, he has two guys left (Reed, JT). A couple of others have JT (Liz, 67810), Bobcat has Reed - so none of you three can beat Cman. Kt has Poulter, I have Oosty (they play today, so one of us goes down, the other needs his guy to outlast JT & Reed). I think Tampa has Harman as a carryover pick so he's in the same boat - needs him to score more than Reed + JT.

Last edited:
Apparently that loss by Poulter was more costly than just losing in this tournament. Reportedly he needed to win another round to secure a spot at the Masters.

I'm being reminded today why I'd stopped picking Bubba Watson.

giphy.gif

Apparently Mr. Watson saw this post of mine from last Sunday and is now motivated to wipe out my last remaining player this week, JT.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Wasn't he in a similar position last year?

Even worse; he very nearly lost his tour card when coming back from an extended injury absence. You have a certain # of tournaments to get back into the top 125 on the money list while playing on an injury exemption. It was actually thought that he HAD lost his card when he missed the cut at the last event of his exemption period, but Brian Gay (who was also playing on an injury exemption) figured out that he and Poulter had both been affected by a change in the FedEx scoring system, and without that change both would qualify to keep their card based on the FedEx list (you can qualify to keep your card either via the money list or the FedEx list).

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/04/29/ian-poulter-still-has-pga-tour-card

Reactions: NoleinATL
I have no idea why I do not pick JT more often, the guy has been arguably the best golfer for 18 months, but most weeks I just go right by him his name.

No one with either Bubba or Kisner. My zero points won't be as far behind this week's winner as I feared.
Two weeks in a row now I've been a week early with a pick. (First Stenson, and now Bubba.)

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Bubba must be a big college basketball fan as he went out and ended this thing very early. Not much drama in the final pairing when someone gets smoked 7 and 6.

In the PGSF, cma uses JT and Reed to outlast everyone else.
Congratulations to @cmanole for this weeks win

dell%20winner%2018_zpsmyvnkfrk.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: cmanole
Bubba must be a big college basketball fan as he went out and ended this thing very early. Not much drama in the final pairing when someone gets smoked 7 and 6.

In the PGSF, cma uses JT and Reed to outlast everyone else.
Congratulations to @cmanole for this weeks win

dell%20winner%2018_zpsmyvnkfrk.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Alright, low score!!!!! I win!.

Rickie is doing the opposite. At least he's giving himself some room when he bogies holes late.
Meant to post this on the relevant thread. Lefty's not the only one having a rough day executing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT