ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 13 The Dell Match Play Championship. Wednesday Start

Thanks for NA-thing, Kevin! He played like a future Hall of Famer while eliminating Rose earlier, and now he's already down 5 in the quarterfinal thru 7. :mad:

Liz - hard to believe that Tiger miffed that last putt...and apologies to all Tiger fans out there, but my wife and I cheered for the Dane...she got me when they showed the intros for the pairing and literally it sounded like no one was cheering for Bjeregaard. She always pulls for the underdog, the Cinderella story (outta nowhere...a former Euro Tour winner, now about to beat a multiple Masters Champion...something like that...:D). Actually the kid had some game, it seemed. But I still got one pony in the race with Molinari...learned my lesson from the Ryder Cup...

Liz - hard to believe that Tiger miffed that last putt...and apologies to all Tiger fans out there, but my wife and I cheered for the Dane...she got me when they showed the intros for the pairing and literally it sounded like no one was cheering for Bjeregaard. She always pulls for the underdog, the Cinderella story (outta nowhere...a former Euro Tour winner, now about to beat a multiple Masters Champion...something like that...:D). Actually the kid had some game, it seemed. But I still got one pony in the race with Molinari...learned my lesson from the Ryder Cup...
Molinari's been an absolute buzzsaw this week. He's won 34 out of 65 holes through 5 matches so far!

Damn Lee...

OK team USA , we need to crush these guys in 2020

I listened to the tournament on the radio on my way to the show. It didn't sound like Bjeregaard was intimated at all playing against Tiger.

I listened to the tournament on the radio on my way to the show. It didn't sound like Bjeregaard was intimated at all playing against Tiger.
I don’t think anyone is intimidated by Tiger anymore...

Great week of golf. The Tiger factor was in full force and we got some great golf. Congrats to Kisner for his biggest win ever

In the PGSF, fsutampa gets the win with his picks of Kuchar ,Rory , Rose and Fleetwood

league note
The PGA site is showing projected points for Kisner and Kuchar as 550
and I could not find anything that says there is a different total for Kisner so I went with what was posted. If there is a change, scores may be updated.

Congratulations to this weeks winner @fsUTampa

dell%2019_zps3aluxq8c.png

scores%20dell_zps0ps60inq.png
scores%20dell%202_zps61o0zg0q.png

will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT