ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters (final chance to sign up iif you would like to join )

Rahm is struggling with his swing, that was a terrible shot at 16

My big question is are the bird noises real this year??

Hovland burned the edge there, he could pressure the last pair with some early birdies

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

One of the reasons I picked Tommy Fleetwood this week is I figured he'd be at home in the cool windy weather... He started on 10 in the final round and has bogeyed his first three holes.

window fuck this GIF

One of the reasons I picked Tommy Fleetwood this week is I figured he'd be at home in the cool windy weather... He started on 10 in the final round and has bogeyed his first three holes.

window **** this GIF

I think he is this generations Westwood, likeable, and talented, but just doesn't have "IT" to win a major

Scheffler's such a tease. I actually got my hopes up a little just in time for him to whack it into the azaleas over the 12th green. 😔

Winds up with a double. Think I'm about to have one myself now.

Last edited:
Brooks just kind of faded after that 54th hole. You have to believe not going 72 holes on a regular basis with elite competition was a factor. My guess is he’s gonna try to make his way back to the tour.

It was a long day for the leaders, and Rahm held up during 30 holes on Master Sunday. Heck of a win, congrats to this year's Masters Champ

In the PGSF , we had 7 players pick the winner, but the winner had 4 players in the top 15 with Spieth's strong finish being the difference.

Congratulations to this week's winner @Mrs BFT

Masters-Winner-2023.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Also, a shout-out to whoever it was that recommended Masters.com this weekend. Hadn't been able to see really anything worthwhile on the T.V. coverage the first three days (and, yeah, I know that Saturday's washout produced nothing...). Had to work both Thursday and Saturday during most of what was available, but then checked out that site to find that: A) it listed the leaderboard and all you had to do was 'click' on the player to get incredible coverage; 2) I saw shot by shot stuff this morning, following my guy of course, and was more excited than watching a Samantha Hoopes SI Swimsuit video-pictorial; and D) I turned to it again after the 3rd round was over and saw that Spieth and Phil were one of the 'featured groups' and sat home this afternoon and watched the whole 18 without commercials AND without the annoyance of on the course reporters yakking away. Got to see two superb rounds...who could ask for more?

Anyway, congrats to the Spaniard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT