ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 16 The RBC Heritage

Congratulations to CT , always love seeing guys get their first win and he earned it shooting a 67 to get first first W

Little disappointed in the golf last two weeks, lot of big time players just falling apart on Sunday. Hopefully this improves as we head into May.

In the PGSF, the divining rod did its job this week. With similar picks, ed's pick of Xander and his 4 points takes home the win

Congratulations to this weeks winner @seminoleed

RBC%20Winner%2019_zpskzj0ozh4.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Does Sea get a flyer to say that he picked 'Kim' if one, two or all three crack the upper echelon and snag him points? o_O Probably not...and that makes me think - what if I selected Hoffman...could one wiggle through it with two in the field? I am guessing again - not - so perhaps its better that I went with Schauffele...

Tour note
If the pick is not clear, I will ask , if no response I default to last time they picked player with same name, if they never picked player, I use lowest score of players that share name. As always if pick is not obvious , give me something from first name so scoring is accurate

This week of course it didnt matter as all the Kim's left early

Tour note
If the pick is not clear, I will ask , if no response I default to last time they picked player with same name, if they never picked player, I use lowest score of players that share name. As always if pick is not obvious , give me something from first name so scoring is accurate

This week of course it didn't matter as all the Kim's left early

Thanks. Tough break with them all checking out. And it felt like my 3 remaining guys were playing to get somewhere else in a hurry...resulted in three TDs under 2 minutes left after an early FG on the first drive in the first quarter...I picked a bad week to give up (insert lame Airplane substance joke)...:(

Oh, and congrats to Ed...:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT