ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 19 The Players Championship

Now Tiger's on the right side of the cut line.

NBC:

Child-Praying1.jpg

@Bobcat07 might be wishing he'd rolled his picks over. He was a week early with Hadley.

...Or maybe not.

Last edited:
Bubba's putting stats are going to be great today with the way he keeps chipping it in from off the green

So much for Simpson's huge lead. He will sill have a good sized lead, but that 17th took a bite out of him.

I picked Noren for The Masters, and he stunk to high heaven. :mad:

I picked Noren for The Masters, and he stunk to high heaven. :mad:

A talking head/former player (Mark Lye I think it was) said on Sirius' golf channel that Noren was someone to look out for. He was right, but I sure did not consider him since this was his first time playig that course.

I wonder how many shots of Tiger will NBC try and cram in. And they should try and show as many as possible. After all, he is only 14 shots out of the lead.
Only highlights (or struggles) I would guess. He tees off at 9:00 AM and NBC's coverage doesn't start until 2:00 PM so his round will be over by then.

Now for the Golf Channel coverage on the other hand...

Rut roh! Tiger's off to a good start this morning. The TV coverage of him will be even more extensive than feared if this continues.

Well, on the one hand, none of us picked Tiger...But the good news (besides me saving 15% on my car insurance) is Justin's and Jordan's respective moving day rallies are helping a lot of us out.

The poster in the LR who started the Players thread is the same Tiger fanboy who started the Masters thread. He was quiet yesterday but will be insufferable now.
Blunt's not using a new sn, is he? o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT