ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 22 The PGA Championship

Today on moving day, the wind will be coming from the same easterly direction as Thursday & Friday, and is forecast to stay in single digit speeds. On Sunday, however, the wind direction is supposed to do a 180 with mph's in the teens. They better go get it today!

Reactions: NoleinATL
Brand new tournament now with both Phil and Louis O both in the water on 13. Brooks is right there to take it.

Brooks will have his work cut out for him tomorrow as I expect the fans to be overwhelmingly backing Phil. That said, the overall advantage tomorrow will go to whoever adapts best to the expected changed conditions. I wouldn't count out anyone currently in red numbers.

Brooks will have his work cut out for him tomorrow as I expect the fans to be overwhelmingly backing Phil. That said, the overall advantage tomorrow will go to whoever adapts best to the expected changed conditions. I wouldn't count out anyone currently in red numbers.

Yeah the course will play so different tomorrow it should make for a great day of golf

Will be a good day of golf for yours truly tomorrow , a Seminole ( although would have preferred Berger this week for obvious reasons ) and my favorite golfer trying to make history

Reactions: NoleLizards
The competition & storylines on the course are providing drama so compelling as to compensate for the fact that none of my picks are anywhere near the top of the leaderboard.

Reed off to a great start, be interesting to see how scores change once the wind is supposed to start around 3

Reactions: NoleLizards
worst possible start for Phil, he could be in for a long day

I think Phils pace of play might also be annoying the heck out of Brooks. This is the most deliberate I have ever seen Phil play

Reactions: fsukenny
Im
I think Phils pace of play might also be annoying the heck out of Brooks. This is the most deliberate I have ever seen Phil play
I'm sure the long walks between tees with elevation changes to traverse isn't helping with his bad knee either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT