ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 28 The Open

Did you guys hear Zinger take a shot at FSU earlier?

he just does not offer much on a broadcast, elevating Leonard would be a better choice

Last edited:
i am sure it was meant to be self deprecating , but they were discussing something easy or well known and he say
Come on guys even the Florida State people understand that. Or something loke that
Oh ok.

Reactions: cmanole
That may have been the best putting 9 I’ve seen. Not just the putts he made but the incredible long lag putts. He basically made every putt inside of 15’ and left every lag within 3’ so he really never even had a testy par putt. He deserves it. Elite player. Feel bad for Rory, he couldn’t buy a putt.

That may have been the best putting 9 I’ve seen. Not just the putts he made but the incredible long lag putts. He basically made every putt inside of 15’ and left every lag within 3’ so he really never even had a testy par putt. He deserves it. Elite player. Feel bad for Rory, he couldn’t buy a putt.
Agree with that. And also Cam could not buy one yesterday. Absolute great weekend of golf.

What a weekend of golf! The talent on tour right now is astounding and it made for a fantastic finish. The stage was set for Rory but he couldn't make it happen today with the putter. Not one putt dropped which has to hurt as well as he hit the ball.
Cam Smith, what a round , what a comeback after yesterday and that dumb ass decision, guy was oure today.

In the PGSF , the move to Coral Gables seems to have done him good as @seminoleed gets the win at the Open. @SeaPA had the same top 3 picks so it was Rahm versus Homa, and Rahm's 21 points gets Ed the win

Open-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Agreed. Hated to see Rory lose today (and not due to points), but hats off to Cam on a seriously good round today.

What a weekend of golf! The talent on tour right now is astounding and it made for a fantastic finish. The stage was set for Rory but he couldn't make it happen today with the putter. Not one putt dropped which has to hurt as well as he hit the ball.
Cam Smith, what a round , what a comeback after yesterday and that dumb ass decision, guy was oure today.

In the PGSF , the move to Coral Gables seems to have done him good as @seminoleed gets the win at the Open. @SeaPA had the same top 3 picks so it was Rahm versus Homa, and Rahm's 21 points gets Ed the win

Open-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leader board shortly
Ummm....in all fairness, I did not have Rahm; I had McIlroy, C Smith, Spieth and Schauffle. So you might want to recheck.

Also, it's Cape Coral, not Coral Gables, home of the Stinkin' Hurricanes.

Ummm....in all fairness, I did not have Rahm; I had McIlroy, C Smith, Spieth and Schauffle. So you might want to recheck.

Also, it's Cape Coral, not Coral Gables, home of the Stinkin' Hurricanes.

sorry, I knew it was Cape Coral and Spieth, I am getting old and my wife was yelling at me for watching golf all-day, just enjoy the win ;)

Ed
Rory McIlroy210
Xander Schauffle56
Cam Smith600
Jordan Spieth88954

Meh, a mildly entertaining British Open. You've seen one tournament where a guy with an eight year drought in the majors, leads by four, can't make a putt to save his life taking 36 of them while another player can't miss with 5 straight birdies and including a huge par save on arguably the hardest hole in golf on his way to shooting an eight under 64, you've seen them all. :)

And oh yeah, congrats to the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT