ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 30 The Rocket Mortgage Classic

League Office Update

200.gif

đź‘€ đź‘€ đź‘€

Ed, every time I see your guy, Pendrith, I think of 'Excalibur' and Uther Pendragon. He and Finau are slaying the course...:cool:

Glad I picked Willie Z - he's also...oh wait...:oops: I shoulda selected Young - Tin Soldiers and Nixon's coming and all that. He's hanging around.

Anybody hear how that "other" event and tour are faring...?? What time do they tee off tomorrow? Not that I care much...

Ed, every time I see your guy, Pendrith, I think of 'Excalibur' and Uther Pendragon. He and Finau are slaying the course...:cool:

Glad I picked Willie Z - he's also...oh wait...:oops: I shoulda selected Young - Tin Soldiers and Nixon's coming and all that. He's hanging around.

Anybody hear how that "other" event and tour are faring...?? What time do they tee off tomorrow? Not that I care much...
I shoulda selected Young - Tin Soldiers and Nixon's coming and all that. He's hanging around.

Dude, I'm beginning to think you might be older than me every time you post this stuff.
Happy Formula 1 GIF by Aston Martin F1 Team

What's funny is that I've been getting "Ohio" stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now every time the Ikea commercial with the hip-hop song whose melody reminds me of it comes on.

So it has been officially announced that Warchant is leaving rivals which I think everyone was aware

It is not announced but The Osceola crew is taking over the Rivals FSU board and we do not have to change anything, username, login website, post count everything stays as is..
I have heard that the PGSF may stay a free board, but have not confirmed.

So at this point, we will continue on our same board unless something changes after the new crew takes over.

So is this the Finau we thought we would get after the 2016 win? That is two weeks of really strong golf, good for him, first back-to-back wins on tour in a long time.

In the PGSF we have another tie
Congratulations to @Tom81 and Mrs BFT who had the same picks which included both the winner and 2nd place finisher

RMC-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT