ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The 2018 PGA Championship

Mine has disintegrated since the Memorial to where I don't keep score anymore because of THAT shot that no one wants (thank you Hideki who had one and put that mental image in my mind). I have been trying to fix it since with some success (but have lost a ton of distance). And of course they had to show the replay of Rory on the range with one of THOSE shots. Thanks TNT. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: seminoleed
dream scenario for cbs..Tiger with an eagle putt and Koepka in trouble..possible final pairing

But Tiger misses and Brooks gets his par. According to these announcers, Tiger is the only player generating any loud cheers.

Thats because he is as he should be DFS. Tiger is 32 under but the greens and rough keep cheating him

Reactions: DFSNOLE
woodland better keep his head on a swivel for this CBS employee in the parking lot if he keeps solo second

giphy.gif

Guess it's easy for me to say, but why in the hey is Brooks driving so aggressively? Just put the damned ball in the fairway, and he'd be cruising to victory.

Reactions: NoleinATL
He's been playing that way all week. I don't know why he would suddenly go into a defensive mode at this point of the tournament.
I understand your point, but with his length, he can't gear down just a tad for the sake of accuracy? Thank goodness for his solid short game, or he would have blown his entire lead.

Guess it's easy for me to say, but why in the hey is Brooks driving so aggressively? Just put the damned ball in the fairway, and he'd be cruising to victory.

Just a heads up Liz, if you are still unsure about the commissioners year end gift, I would like a day to be able to drive a golf ball that recklessly...sometimes 250 yards dead left gets boring:D

Just a heads up Liz, if you are still unsure about the commissioners year end gift, I would like a day to be able to drive a golf ball that recklessly...sometimes 250 yards dead left gets boring:D
Right now, I can't drive it 25 yards. :(

some really poor putts from good putters on back nine today
The announcers just parroted what I was thinking. It's hot & humid and has been a long day...Surely, some fatigue (more mental than physical, perhaps) has to be a factor.

Reactions: cmanole
The announcers just parroted what I was thinking. It's hot & humid and has been a long day...Surely, some fatigue (more mental than physical, perhaps) has to be a factor.

I was mentioning that to Mrs BFT earlier in the round in terms of Tiger and how well his 42 yo body would hold up playing so many holes today and then tomorrow in that heat. We shall see I suppose.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Chamblee just said Tiger is 0-65 in come from behind wins in majors. Ouch!

He added to that how 8 of Jack's 18 major victories were come from behind wins. The last one we al know very well. It was mentioned that he came from four strokes back and Tiger was four back.

He added to that how 8 of Jack's 18 major victories were come from behind wins. The last one we al know very well. It was mentioned that he came from four strokes back and Tiger was four back.
So does Tiger get it done today?

ADVERTISEMENT