ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The 2018 PGA Championship

He definitely is not freewheeling it for several holes now. Meanwhile Tiger has it dialed in pretty much all day.

62bcdae1a10f50169e4bdc4dc89358cc.gif

What a fun day of golf. Say what you want about coverage as it was Tiger heavy but kudos to both Nantz and Kostis mentioning that Tiger stole Brooks thunder today.

Incredible display of golf by Brooks, he has complete control when in contention.Great weird fact , Brooks 100th start , is a win in the 100th PGA Championship

In the PGSF Tom81 gets another win with his pick of Kopeka
Congratulations to this weeks winner @Tom81

PGA%20%20Champ%2018_zpsgxmwperz.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
He would've folded under the Tiger-like pressure he would've felt chasing the great Liz.

Btw, congrats Tom. Hope you don't feel overshadowed. ;)
Au contraire, mon frère...You're the one who has dominated this competition over time. I and everyone else is trying to reach the bar you've set.

I am smelling a ringer here with Tom81 winning again. :D

BTW, I heard on PGA radio that in addition to the trophy (and the check of course), Koepka gets a membership at that course.

He would've folded under the Tiger-like pressure he would've felt chasing the great Liz.

Btw, congrats Tom. Hope you don't feel overshadowed. ;)

It just contributes to the chip on my shoulder:Face with Tears of Joy

Love my boy Brooks!
That man, IF HE STAYS HEALTHY, can push for 7 to 12 majors in my opinion.

As Sir Nick alluded to, Caterpillar and John Deere need to sign him up.
His nickname going forward should be The Bulldozer!

From the part I saw of "Live at the PGA CHampionship" show, you would barely know that Brooks won. It was non-stop Tiger talk. Certainly he was a story but in the end, he did not win.

ADVERTISEMENT