ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The Tour Championship

League Note

Thank you again for everybody making the golf season more fun and I enjoyed all our golf discussions. I hope everyone returns for the 2024 season just 129 days away!!!.

We will start the 2024 season with the Ryder Cup as a bonus tournament that runs Sept 29th through Oct 1st, 2023

The Regular season starts with the Sentry
JAN 4 - 7
The Sentry
Plantation Course at Kapalua
129 DAYS : 17 HOURS : 37 MINUTES

The winter meetings will be interesting, I know one player that will demand rule changes.

After another great year, and a not-so-dramatic Tour Championship week, we have our Tour Champ

Thanks to an incredible week at East Lake predicted way back in July congratulations to the 2023 PGSF FedEx Tour Champion @cmanole

Also congratulations to this year's win leader for a 2nd place finish @FSUdawg and Mr. Consistency with 3rd place @Tom81

Tour-Champ-2023.png
Wow! Unbelievable! No way could I possibly win if I picked every week. Buy and hold really works! Thank ATL and all.

I would like to give a heartfelt thank you to Vapor, wherever he may be. Thanks to him, I didn't get the wooden spoon.

Not sure if I'll play next year; I gotta find a way to pick winners that doesn't require any effort on my part between now and then.

I’m confused - I thought that our scoring was based only on the scores our picks actually shot over the four days, not including their starting scores over the course of the season.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I’m confused - I thought that our scoring was based only on the scores our picks actually shot over the four days, not including their starting scores over the course of the season.

You are correct Seapa, it is scored without starting. I must have made a mistake thankfully it didn't change the year-end top 3

That being said, final scores without picks starting scores

East-Lake-Winner-23np.png

Tour-Champ-2023np.png

Reactions: cmanole
You are correct Seapa, it is scored without starting. I must have made a mistake thankfully it didn't change the year-end top 3

That being said, final scores without picks starting scores

East-Lake-Winner-23np.png

Tour-Champ-2023np.png
WHAT? AND JUST LIKE THAT I'M RELEGATED TO DFL?

Clearly, the fix is in, and I'm outta here. Thanks for nothing, Sea.

Oh, and congrats to cma, I guess. Enjoy your rigged championship.

Ryder Cup picks are out, glad he chose Brooks, I hope he doesn't regret picking Fowler and Thomas over some other guys who are playing better golf

Reactions: NoleLizards
A buddy of mine who does a lot of renovations in Atlanta sent me a video.

He was laughing and asked if I knew anybody named Ed, was saying they found a crazy room that had a sign above the door," Do Not Enter This is @seminoleed 's PGSF Pickem Room". ,
I asked what does PGSF mean, he said he had no idea, but it must be serious, I said I agree

I will now call Ed, Capt !!

Updated with correct link.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT