ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 4 The Farmers Insurance Open

sorry guys and gals ( now that Mrs BFT has joined us) , I am a creature of habit and completely forgot about posting scores, give me a few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
That was a hell of a round by List, 66 with all those big names, bravo Luke.
Hate it for Zalatoris, but he had his shot

In the PGSF, only one player picked the winner, and he had 2nd and 3rd as well,
a great week from our winner @seminoleed with a blowout win.

Farmers-2022-Champ.png

Edited -Matsuyama was not added to @cmanole score

I will post updated leaderboard shortly

Last edited:
That's crazy that KC failed to score at the end of the half. Wonder if it'll come back to bite them.

Reactions: cmanole
Gotta say right now I have to give the Bungles credit... Didn't think coming into this game that they had the experience or offensive line to hang with KC on the road in a playoff game.

I was wrong.

Gotta say right now I have to give the Bungles credit... Didn't think coming into this game that they had the experience or offensive line to hang with KC on the road in a playoff game.

I was wrong.

I was sure KC was going to kill Joe after what Tennessee was able to do, pretty shocking honestly that KC is not getting to him more often

Just think how good this young Bengals squad will become once they hone their roster. Burrow truly looks like Joe Montana 2.0 to me.

Just think how good this young Bengals squad will become once they hone their roster. Burrow truly looks like Joe Montana 2.0 to me.

Agreed, they have the skill positions on rookie contracts so they need to use that cap space to go after the best o and d line free agents and only draft o and d line, they could go on a long run

ADVERTISEMENT